Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A Possible Scenario
stopsnitchin
Posted: Nov 22 2007, 10:16 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 447

This isnt exatly what i believe, but this came to mind. Alot of people believe flight 93 was shot down, what i was what if the passengers did revolt, and the plane was shotdown as a result of that????

Repentless
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 07:05 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,766

Makes sense. But.... Wouldn't they all be heroes if they saved the plane from turrists? Or where they trying to take back control of a plane that was flying itself? :S
outside
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 10:38 AM

The War on Terror? Eh, wtf?

Member No.: 7,217

http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrandpre.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrand.html

John: And was United Airlines Flight 93 shot down in Pennsylvania by a U.S. or NATO pilot and was that what was supposed to hit the Pentagon?

DGP: No, that was hit at 10:00 hours. It was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93.

John: Was it shot down because the airline pilots actually regained control of the hijacked auto-pilot or was that to replace the unmanned drone that was shot down?

DGP: No, it was the aircraft, you see, had totally unconscious people on board. There were no hijackers. At 9:35, the Happy Hooligans, the Air Guard flying the F-16s were ordered to take that plane out. And they took it out from 9:35 to 10:00.

I don't know how reliable Col. Donn de Grand-Pré (U.S. Army ret.) is though.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Flight 93 | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0213 seconds · Archive