Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Racist Website Promoting Ron Paul
ihatecreditors
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 07:39 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,981

QUOTE (Bongo Thud @ Nov 16 2007, 04:12 AM)
Faarge...

thats the second time I saw you write that. What does that mean? dictionary.com didn't have it listed.
seeker135
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 11:49 PM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (pi3 @ Nov 16 2007, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (Nolan Ganwich @ Nov 15 2007, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (seeker135 @ Nov 15 2007, 08:26 PM)
  Only the stupid and ignorant will believe RP wants anything to do with them.

so the entire American people?????

If you think the the entire American people are stupid and ignorant don't post on an American forum numb nuts.

Pi3 If you could read you would understand what I posted. I'll not wasted my time trying to explain it to one of the stupid ones. Do not insult me due to your lack of intelligence. It has nothing to do with me. Talk to your parents, if you can find both of them.
8bitagent
Posted: Nov 17 2007, 04:24 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,541

Neo Nazis, like Islamic jihadists, are merely government provocatuered thugs there to create a Hegellian divide and conquer pretext.

When the government staged the Oklahoma City Bombing(using Nazis and Muslim extremists), it was solely aimed at painting the "patriot" movement as evil terrorist racists.

Many Ron Paul supporters and truthers like Alex Jones

Well Alex Jones would have been considered one of those "crazed right wing millitia patriot gun toting fringe radio guys talking about a UN and NWO"

Funny, because many on the left talk about the "evil globalization, IMF, world bank, WTO, and corporations"

Meaning, both the left and right in America, even the fringe...seem against the ruling elite.

Ron "9/11 was blowback from angry Muslims" Paul seems genuine, kind. It's an interesting phenomenon, because he's gotten together BOTH college leftists and traditional rural conservatives.

2008 will certainly be interesting.

Btw...

the neo Nazis are confused.

Half think "Jews" did 9/11...

the other half think evil Arabs did it, and support bombing the crap out of the middle east
Oliver
Posted: Nov 17 2007, 06:03 AM

~The Rascal~

Member No.: 2,179

Bad news for Stormfront:

Government and Racism
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul381.html

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. We should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and being thinking in terms of individual liberty."

- Congressman Ron Paul - April 18, 2007
tossthekitty
Posted: Nov 17 2007, 06:42 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,268

QUOTE (stopsnitchin @ Nov 15 2007, 08:18 PM)
This shit has to fucking be disinfo, these KKK fuckers not only donated to RP but now they have big banners on theyr fucking website <_< <_< <_<

CODE
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

go there and scroll to the bottom of the page

and look at this thread

CODE
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ron-paul-revolution-388512.html

:angry:

This is probably going to end up really fucking up Ron Paul's Campaign

What???

NOT A CHANCE - "Teflon Ron" ...I DARE THEM TO QUERY RON ABOUT THIS!

Have faith bro.
seeker135
Posted: Nov 17 2007, 10:41 AM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (8bitagent @ Nov 17 2007, 04:24 AM)
Neo Nazis, like Islamic jihadists, are merely government provocatuered thugs there to create a Hegellian divide and conquer pretext.

When the government staged the Oklahoma City Bombing(using Nazis and Muslim extremists), it was solely aimed at painting the "patriot" movement as evil terrorist racists.

Many Ron Paul supporters and truthers like Alex Jones

Well Alex Jones would have been considered one of those "crazed right wing millitia patriot gun toting fringe radio guys talking about a UN and NWO"

Funny, because many on the left talk about the "evil globalization, IMF, world bank, WTO, and corporations"

Meaning, both the left and right in America, even the fringe...seem against the ruling elite.

Ron "9/11 was blowback from angry Muslims" Paul seems genuine, kind. It's an interesting phenomenon, because he's gotten together BOTH college leftists and traditional rural conservatives.

2008 will certainly be interesting.

Btw...

the neo Nazis are confused.

Half think "Jews" did 9/11...

the other half think evil Arabs did it, and support bombing the crap out of the middle east

Love to baffle the half-clueless and watch them try to reason their way to a conclusion which, to their mindset, does not exist! ;)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0280 seconds · Archive