zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Loose Change - Final Cut, Your opinions about the film
Jamie
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:27 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,254

QUOTE (buddy @ Nov 11 2007, 05:30 PM)
the link doesn't work. boo hoo

music is no good. wah wah

dylan's voice sucks. pee yoo

where's (insert name here)?

how come you didn't cover X?

how come Charlie Sheen didn't narrate?

I for one don't really care what all you yahoos think. I don't care about your technical problems. They'll be resolved in time. You won't get screwed out of your precious $7.

Good job Dylan, Jason, and everyone involved. I'm sure it's not perfect, but I am not looking for perfection in this. I am looking for a fight in the infowar.

PS, you yahoos, don't bother posting your little rebuttals to this. I don't care.

personally I don't consider myself to be whining: just was arguing the case for something that would bolster even further the brilliance of the documentary

Matthew Brown
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:32 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,267

Nice review, Matt. Dylan & Co. did a very good job on the film and their effort certainly does not go unnoticed.

Matthew
ihatecreditors
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:39 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,981

QUOTE (Gideon524 @ Nov 11 2007, 05:36 PM)
Everybody's a critic.

Got that right. I guess the only way to please them if they made it themselves.

One obvious point, not everyone can be happy from the same thing. I will assure you more are happy with the movie than not. (this is just an opinion not fact)
PHARAOH1133
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:44 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,669

How many mins. long is LCFC?
PHARAOH1133
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:45 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,669

8bitagent
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:46 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,541

QUOTE (Reggie_perrin @ Nov 11 2007, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE (8bitagent @ Nov 11 2007, 10:18 PM)
HOW is it "blowback"? 

So all those bombing campaigns by the US in Iraq during the 90's didn't piss people off ? how about the sanctions which killed 500k + Iraqi children, they didn't cause anger in the muslim world ? we could go back as far as the 53 over throw of Mossedeq, there are countless examples of US actions in the middle east which would cause REAL anger and feelings of recentment, they've been the victims of American terrorist activities just one example is the car bomb in beruit in 1985 which was aimed at a muslim cleric but which istead killed 80 innocent people leaving a mosque, it later came out that the CIA sponsored the group who carried out the attacks ( i know what your going to say).I'm not defending what they did but giving a reason WHY they did it, i'm also not saying there isnt anything being covered up about 9/11 either, clearly the BUsh admin are hiding omething, what we do not know, and neither do you, could it be for business reasons ? possible links to suadis could jepodise oil sales etc, doesn't mean there was a sinister conspiracy just that the people in the white house care more about there business intrests than they do about bringing all involved in 9/11 to justice.

Are muslims incapable of carrying out attacks by themselves ? because thats what you seem to say with every post you make.I mean it can't ALL be staged can it ?

And i don't mean to be rude but all that stuff about it being a satanic ritual is bollox.

So youre saying al Qaeda masterminded 9/11, and the "evil neocons" merely piggybacked it?

Youve never heard of government provocatuer agents?

Why was the FBI having informants swarming all over WTC 1993?

Why was the famous 1985 Berlin disco bombing blamed on Libya found to be a false flag by Libya?

Was was the massive 9/99 Moscow bombings proven to be the work of Putin and the FSB?

Why was the masterminds of the USS Cole and Madrid spain bombings(which was linked to the head of spanish security) recently freed?

Why have MI5, MI6 and IRA people coming forward to say many IRA bombings were provocatuered?

Why did it come out that the Lockerbie was a CIA false flag
or the Entebbe 1976 "PLO" terror event a Mossad operation? Both were in mainstream news papers

Youre confusing anti American fervor and people blowing themselves up in marketplaces with very sophisticared coordinated attacks.

You said " possible links to suadis could jepodise oil sales etc, doesn't mean there was a sinister conspiracy "

...well covering up a friend's involvement in 9/11 is complicity in a crime. Sounds pretty sinister.

Yes, cave dwelling jihadists are incapable of penetrating deep within trillion dollar millitary networks unless they are being directed, funded, the door held wide open, and things being put in place.

When you say "it cant be all staged right?" you think Im trying to say the CIA is behind every terror attack.

What I AM SAYING is that Islamic terror itself has long been a proxy tool paid for and stroked by the very global elites the terrorists claim to be fighting against

WHY DONT the "terrorists" blow up oil refineries if they hate the West and corporations so much?

Answer: Because thats something their handlers would never allow.

You can go on thinking 9/11 was just some pissed off muslims and the evil Bush regime simply got wind and "allowed it"...(never mind 9/11 was all under the Clinton administration's watch)

Meanwhile, the money that goes to fund 9/11 comes from Western protected governments and chairty organizations all part of intelligence networks.

Major terrorism only benefits the powers that be, it never helps the Muslims.
Jamie
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:54 PM

Member No.: 9,254

thats why I could not understand Buddy's cherry picking of comments. all I said was about PNAC, squibs and flashes but felt it important to point out that I was not intending to trivialise all the effort, passion and dedication that went into it as it is a brilliant documentary and very powerful!

I would also add money to that list of what went into it

we are fortunate that someone has spent the time crafting such an informative and powerful doc

it says on this site somewhere that Dylan will be in the UK for a press conference between Nov 18th -Nov 22nd

is there any truth to the claim that 40 cinemas will show it in the UK

I woudl love to pay my local Reel Cinema in hertfrdshire to show it and wake people up :0
thehighwaymanq
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:55 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,048

Question:

How many theaters are in the U.S.?
Matthew Brown
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 06:56 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (thehighwaymanq @ Nov 11 2007, 05:55 PM)
Question:

How many theaters are in the U.S.?

~ 18 000 Screens
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 07:03 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (8bitagent @ Nov 11 2007, 11:46 PM)
Yes, cave dwelling jihadists are incapable of penetrating deep within trillion dollar millitary networks unless they are being directed, funded, the door held wide open, and things being put in place.

WHY DONT the "terrorists" blow up oil refineries if they hate the West and corporations so much?

Answer: Because thats something their handlers would never allow.

You can go on thinking 9/11 was just some pissed off muslims and the evil Bush regime simply got wind and "allowed it"...(never mind 9/11 was all under the Clinton administration's watch)

Major terrorism only benefits the powers that be, it never helps the Muslims.

I don't know the answers to the million questions you just asked me in that reply.

Bin Laden isnt just a cave dwelling jihadist, he's a figure head of a group whos power has been blown out of proportion by the governments in the west so they can push through there policies, they all loved 9/11, from china to russia to the US they've all benefitted from it, for a starters they all were given a pre text to crush there enemies all in the name of "the war on terror".

Most of the 9/11 planning was done when Clinton was in office, granted, but the warnings didn't start comeing in until the Bush admin came to office, the august PDB for example which stated Bin Laden determined to attack inside the US, and the other plethora of warnings from various other agencies which were prompmtly ignored.

Bin Laden doesn't blow up oil refineries because in his deluded mind he thinks he will one day have control over them, go read Greg Palasts work (armed mad house) for more evidence of Bin ladens desire to control the oil.That and the fact they're REALLY well gaurded in most countries.
thehighwaymanq
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 07:13 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (PHARAOH1133 @ Nov 11 2007, 07:44 PM)

I don't know for sure but I would say 2:25-ish?
Arbor
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 07:22 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,799

The Guardian, Time Magazine, USA Today, Vanity Fair, and Salon.com have all seen Loose Change Final Cut???
thehighwaymanq
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 07:24 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Arbor @ Nov 11 2007, 08:22 PM)
The Guardian, Time Magazine, USA Today, Vanity Fair, and Salon.com have all seen Loose Change Final Cut???

They've commented on LC:2E
Vorkey
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 08:15 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,143

Spaceman came down to answer some things,
The world gathered round, from paupers to kings.
'I'll answer your questions, I'll answer them true.
I'll show you the way, you'll know what to do'
'Who is wrong and who is right?'
Yellow, brown, black, or white'
Spaceman, he answered, you'll no longer mind,
I've opened your eyes, your now color blind'
Nolan Ganwich
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 08:30 PM

bbc4truth@yahoo.co.uk

Member No.: 3,143

QUOTE (Vorkey @ Nov 11 2007, 08:15 PM)
Spaceman came down to answer some things,
The world gathered round, from paupers to kings.
'I'll answer your questions, I'll answer them true.
I'll show you the way, you'll know what to do'
'Who is wrong and who is right?'
Yellow, brown, black, or white'
Spaceman, he answered, you'll no longer mind,
I've opened your eyes, your now color blind'

LOL vintage gervais
e^n
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 09:13 PM

NWO Employee Of The Year 2007

Member No.: 3,405

QUOTE (Reggie_perrin @ Nov 11 2007, 04:58 PM)
Yes, considering they attacked us because they hate our way of life and our "freedoms" seems such a strange way to spend your last hours on earth doesn't it ? of course you would have to believe that premise to find there activities prior to the attacks as strange, since they didn't attack us for our freedoms and way of life it become slightly less strange.

Of course they didn't attack for 'way of life' or 'freedom' reasons, they attacked because of their beliefs and their way of life coupled with a radicalisation I believe is partially down to American foreign policy. Still it should be noted that these actions were religiously permitted as they allow Muslims to infiltrate their enemy and be undetected.
reformedrepublican
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 12:00 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,554

from Mpls - St. Paul

raucous applause to the statement that one speaker would believe Dick Cheney would be capable of attempting / pullling off such an event as 9/11.

good crowd; a full theater - not sure how many; it seemed several hundred. a receptive and respectful audience for the Q & A afterwards w/ key speaker (my serious fault for not getting his name - fellow producer along w/ Dylan)

my own opinion - much of the eyewitness comments were drowned out by the background soundtrack/ music, which to me was really annoying, disruptive and counter-productive.

all in all, a good job on the material. I noticed the film backed off of prev material re: the seismic recordings @ Columbia prior to the towers collapsing, the cell phone issue, the planes landing at Cleveland (no explanations at all about what happened), or the deeper material about the roots and history behind NWO/ Rockefellers/ Banks/ CIA-Al Qaida, Silverstein, Bush's brother at Securacom, - actually a lot of material was left out that I've seen covered here on this forum.

When do we see indictments? I'm not holding my breath.
Matthew Brown
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 12:01 AM

Advanced Member

'Was gonna' make it up, but had last-minute plans. I'm glad it was a hit.

ross11988
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 12:02 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 382

Jason Bermas is the guy your thinking of
reformedrepublican
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 12:29 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,554

thanks, ross11988, and thanks Jason Bermas.

not disparraging the film; obviously a lot of time and careful work went into it. would love to see some great results come out of it.

ps a different speaker sd that from his travels in Korea, roughly 80% of the college students there had seen LC2. it is being heard, and it is affecting ppl.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Loose Change: Final Cut | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0360 seconds · Archive