Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Autographed Copies Of Loose Change 2nd Edition, For Sale @ InfoWars Shop
stopsnitchin
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 09:11 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 447

check it out, i ordered one yesterday :D

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/auloch2ed.html
honway
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 09:27 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,059

Truth profiteering.
That is sick.
stopsnitchin
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 10:01 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (honway @ Nov 8 2007, 02:27 AM)
Truth profiteering.
That is sick.

the money goes to LCFC i guess, and Alex dosnt profit off of anything, he loses money on his movies

<_<
honway
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 10:24 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,059

I don't have a problem with people making DVDs and covering their costs and making
a profit to support their efforts. I have purchased my fair share.
But when you start trying to sell autographs, you have crossed a line.
Tim Riches
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 04:12 AM

Canadian Action Party Member

Member No.: 472

I agree. Shameful.
STEALTH
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 05:00 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,094

Not a good look.
alive and still talking
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 05:43 AM

alive and still talking

Member No.: 1,913

If Alex Jones makes his presence known TODAY while BUSH IS IN SAN ANTONIO,
I will sign up for the deluxe package out of gratitude.

Let ALEX know Bush is on his turf. Time to make some NOISE for the movement :)
kissing blarney
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 08:01 AM

make something idiot proof...they'll make a better idiot

Member No.: 7,595

QUOTE (honway @ Nov 7 2007, 09:27 PM)
Truth profiteering.
That is sick.

I heard on one of the cable news networks the other day that Giuliani had made some 60 million dollars on his "truth" speaking tour and security company activities post 9/11.

Now that's sick.
RedDawn
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 09:52 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,358

QUOTE (kissing blarney @ Nov 8 2007, 08:01 AM)
Truth profiteering.
That is sick.

I heard on one of the cable news networks the other day that Giuliani had made some 60 million dollars on his "truth" speaking tour and security company activities post 9/11.

Now that's sick.

First, I DO NOT support Giuliani.

But, ALL presedential candidates raise money in this fashion. In fact, anyone running for any kind of office does the same thing.

They're called fundraisers.

Do you think it's sick because he calls it his "truth" tour? I doubt it has much to do with 9-11. That just sounds like some kind of Marketing slogan.
Reggie_perrin
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 09:58 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (RedDawn @ Nov 8 2007, 02:52 PM)
Truth profiteering.
That is sick.

Now that's sick.

But, ALL presedential candidates raise money in this fashion. In fact, anyone running for any kind of office does the same thing.

Do you think it's sick because he calls it his "truth" tour? I doubt it has much to do with 9-11. That just sounds like some kind of Marketing slogan.

I doubt the money from his speaking tour went into his candidacy funds, these were for personal gain, same goes for the security company he set up after 9/11.Remember this was BEFORE he announced that he was runnning.
RedDawn
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 11:31 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,358

QUOTE (Reggie_perrin @ Nov 8 2007, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (RedDawn @ Nov 8 2007, 02:52 PM)
Truth profiteering.
That is sick.

Now that's sick.

I doubt the money from his speaking tour went into his candidacy funds, these were for personal gain, same goes for the security company he set up after 9/11.Remember this was BEFORE he announced that he was runnning.

I didn't realize that...then you're probably right it went in his bank account.

Either way, nothing surprising here. Everybody does it.
Aidan 'Badmac' Monaghan
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 01:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,204

QUOTE (honway @ Nov 7 2007, 10:24 PM)
I don't have a problem with people making DVDs and covering their costs and making a profit to support their efforts. I have purchased my fair share.

But when you start trying to sell autographs, you have crossed a line.

Perhaps this is part of covering one's costs.

And there's no guarantee that costs of such a pricey project could be covered.

Look at all of the profiteering and fearmongering that has been undertaken by cable channels, Hollywood and bookstores, peddling the official myth.

Not to mention public figures trying to raise their profiles and ratings peddling 9/11 fear.

If we all want the Truth to continue being told in the big way it has been lately, I think we should at least allow those spreading the Truth to try and keep their electricity turned on and food on their tables.

Did Speilberg really need to make 'Shindlers List'?

Or Oliver Stone the 'World Trade Center'?
kissing blarney
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 05:14 PM

make something idiot proof...they'll make a better idiot

Member No.: 7,595

It takes a special kind of person to defend a guy like Giuliani there Red. His speaking fee was 100 thousand dollars per speech on his tour. It's how he made his living until the security thing got rolling. The " "s around truth should have given you an indication that truth and Giuliani are something approaching mutually exclusive. Guess it's hard to shake that duh'bunker mentality.
stopsnitchin
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 08:54 PM

Advanced Member

<_<

What ever, i still bought mine to support Alex/LTW and its a peice of history...
NK-44
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 09:21 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,085

QUOTE (kissing blarney @ Nov 8 2007, 10:14 PM)
It takes a special kind of person to defend a guy like Giuliani there Red.  His speaking fee was 100 thousand dollars per speech on his tour.  It's how he made his living until the security thing got rolling.  The " "s around truth should have given you an indication that truth and Giuliani are something approaching mutually exclusive.  Guess it's hard to shake that duh'bunker mentality.

Yeah, Giuliani is really a piece of shit.

100 to 200 thousand bucks for each speech, exploiting his 'incompetence', which costed the lives of a lot of firefighters, on 9/11.

And given that, I don't know why people bitch about something such insignificant like autographs on lc-dvds, which certainly won't make anyone a millionair, or even getting close to it.
vodalian
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 11:30 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 153

I think this is a great idea! Naturally, this must be fund raising for the first responders or something, but I don't see it mentioned on that page, it could just be my vision since I need to buy new reading glasses. Could someone tell me which charity this goes to?
vodalian
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 11:40 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (vodalian @ Nov 9 2007, 04:30 AM)
I think this is a great idea! Naturally, this must be fund raising for the first responders or something, but I don't see it mentioned on that page, it could just be my vision since I need to buy new reading glasses. Could someone tell me which charity this goes to?

Hello, sorry for bothering you guys again. I was just hoping that someone could answer this question for me. I would just like to know which charity I'm donating to before giving my money. I'm sure you understand :)
joe911
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 11:52 AM

Broken_Boy_Soldier

Member No.: 5,823

i think it is 10% to the feal good foundation
vodalian
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 11:56 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (joe911 @ Nov 9 2007, 04:52 PM)

i think it is 10% to the feal good foundation

Ah, thanks :)
stopsnitchin
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 03:43 PM

Advanced Member

Mine Just Came Today :)

Well worth the $30, its 4 autographs, the DVD, and infowars bumper stickers :D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0318 seconds · Archive