zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Georgewashington/alex Floum Outs Himself Big Time, TIME SENSITIVE - PLEASE READ NOW!
CB_Brooklyn
  Posted: Nov 7 2007, 05:39 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,429

Everyone go here and archive this page BEFORE Floum changes it:

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/...s-of-water.html

The perps must really be getting worried, nervous, and lazy. The mistake GW made in the above linked blog is just so obvious. And Floum is a lawyer!

GW's article linked above is designed to offer evidence of high heat / fires / molten metal at Ground Zero.

The following details of Floum's mistake demonstrate how important the high heat / molten metal stories are for their coverup:

GeorgeWashington (Alex Floum) posted the text below:

Quote from GW's Blog:

===========================================
Virtually the entire site became covered with dust and dirt. As one rescue worker put it:

"Everything was one color, some of it was wet, some of it was dry - don't forget they hosed the site down constantly . . . the longer we were there and the deeper we got into the pile the debris was almost like topsoil. Everything was covered with gray dust and dirt."

What happens when you pour dirt onto a campfire? It goes out.
===========================================

As you can see from his blog, the quote from the rescue worker is linked to books.google.com.
http://books.google.com/books?id=4VD--5-T5...2ground+zero%22

However, when you go to the books.google.com site, you see the quote is different than the one GW used.

GW left out the words "for dust suppression". By omitting those words, Floum changed the meaning of the quote. Here is the full quote from the books.google.vom site (emphasis added):

=================================
"Everything was one color, some of it was wet, some of it was dry - don't forget they hosed the site down constantly for dust suppression. The longer we were there and the deeper we got into the pile the debris was almost like topsoil. Everything was covered with gray dust and dirt."
=================================

Floum wants to mislead people into thinking the rescue worker was referring to hosing down fires, but he clearly meant hosing down the dust.

Floum's comment about the "campfire" fools people into thinking the dirt was for putting out fires when Dr Wood's evidence shows it was for slowing down molecular dissociation:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/dirt/dirt3.html

The above reveals how important the high heat / long term fires / molten metal are for their cover up story.
waterdancer
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 12:42 AM

polymeta search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Member No.: 462

I've archived and screenshotted this for you. Now, will you please explain exactly how this furthers efforts to unite to pressure for a new investigation? That's what I'm interested in at this point, not propping up or tearing down someone's pet theory. Theoretically exposing so and so blogger as whatever really doesn't add up to much in my books at this point. We all know there is disinfo out there. Potentially exposing some of it doesn't make "the other side's theory" correct. Any good sustained disinfo campaign would surely set up a few strawmen to be torn down in order to prop up other strawmen, right?

(Posted Image)
Repentless
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 06:52 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,766

I think the molecular disassociation and direct energy beams are a bunch of disinfo.

EDIT: And yes, I do agree that he was deliberately taking the quote out of context.
Chewbacca2000
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 04:40 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,096

Everyone at 911blogger knows you're a shill "CB_Brooklyn", who in the hell do you ever expect to convince here other than the residual "no plane" disinfo artists still yet to be banned? Please leave.
CB_Brooklyn
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 06:43 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Chewbacca2000 @ Nov 8 2007, 04:40 PM)
Everyone at 911blogger knows you're a shill "CB_Brooklyn", who in the hell do you ever expect to convince here other than the residual "no plane" disinfo artists still yet to be banned? Please leave.

sorry, but calling me a "shill" and "disinfo" does not refute the data.

Better luck next time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chewbacca2000
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 06:49 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,096

QUOTE (CB_Brooklyn @ Nov 8 2007, 06:43 PM)

CB_Brooklyn
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 07:18 PM

Advanced Member

Nope, it doesn't. You obviously don't know the facts.

That was an unscheduled, unauthorized interview being conducted at 11:00 at night. Dr Wood was not intending to be interviewed at that event.

That video is a professionally created hit piece against Dr Wood and the directed energy weapon evidence. The interviewer, Greg Jenkins, conducted research in the past that was funded by the NSA. See this link, where you'll find the following text:

"This work was supported in part by NSF grant DMR-9705129 and by funding from the NSA."

http://www.physics.buffalo.edu/cerne/reprints/ybco_prl.pdf

Why is he in the truth movement??

Why did Jenkins publicize that video? Was he trying to make the truth movement "look good"?

The bad lighting was purposely put on Dr Wood, and her microphone was purposely muffled. It was a professional hit piece.

Did you read the actual transcript? I suggest you do so. You'll learn that Dr Wood wins the debate hands down:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/transcript/...transcript.html
sculptor
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 02:58 PM

Member No.: 6,032

QUOTE (Chewbacca2000 @ Nov 8 2007, 06:49 PM)
QUOTE (CB_Brooklyn @ Nov 8 2007, 06:43 PM)

Chewbacca: Thanks so much for posting the vid with JW, I haven't seen that before, and quite frankly it is the most telling piece of evidence of shillville.

Psst CB: your slip is showing. :lol:
CB_Brooklyn
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 10:32 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (sculptor @ Nov 9 2007, 02:58 PM)

Chewbacca:  Thanks so much for posting the vid with JW, I haven't seen that before, and quite frankly it is the most telling piece of evidence of shillville. 

Psst CB: your slip is showing.  :lol:

Are you blind? I showed that the video is a professional hit piece.

Wake up sculptor, you sound like a total and utter fool.
sculptor
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 11:36 PM

Member No.: 6,032

You and Wood are a hit piece on the Truth Movement. Snowballs and pennies.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0288 seconds · Archive