Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Let's Turn Up The Heat On The Sibel Edmonds News, make this a Colbert phenomenon
waterdancer
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 09:26 PM

polymeta search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Members
Member No.: 462

This story is news. It got major airing at DKos and DU. It's on HuffPo. You can find it in Google news, MSN news and Yahoo news searches. We need this story. We need to promote this story. Tell people to search her name on search engines. Email them about the story. Blog it, Digg it (political news and world news), search technorati for blogs about it tag blog posts with her name. Make her another Stephen Colbert phenomen on the internet. Get Reuters (or whoever) to pick up the story. Then make it the most emailed story on Yahoo news.

This is what we've been waiting and hoping for. A news story that we can get traction with and (hopefully) get some MSM airplay with. But we are the ones that need to push this mainstream or it won't take. Get this info out to truthers, so that we can get it out to others. Push. Hard.
waterdancer
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 10:26 PM

Seek out blog/news stories on Sibel on Sphere, seek out, promote and make videos about Sibel on youtube, google, etc. Ask alternative media such as Democracy Now or whatever to give this story airplay. Maybe try media contacting? Make the fact that Sibel is ready to talk and damn the consequences into the story which by all rights it should be. Or give up now. It's your choice.
waterdancer
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 11:54 PM

I'm now blogging my project here, since this is or should be a movement which extends beyond just 9/11 Truth. Feel free to add constructive suggestions here or there and I'll be updating as I think of more ideas or get good suggestions. A few more additions:

http://participate.net/reportitnow/contactthemedia

OpEd has the story with links below for letting CONgress and/or the media know what you think about it. You can see bits of how people are responding to the story here.
chucksheen
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 11:59 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,680

Thanks
waterdancer
Posted: Oct 31 2007, 03:11 AM

Don't expect any assistance from Google, though. <_<

I wonder if Google might be censoring content at all? You have to use this link to find the current Bradblog story. Otherwise, it just gets left of the page as
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 6 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

Personally, I'd say this title
Note to Limbaugh, Boehner & Friends: Republicans Pushed Turkish 'Genocide' Resolution in the U.S. House in 2000 and Again in 2005
on a 15 day old story is less relevant to a Sibel Edmonds news search than this title
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Will Now Tell All - and Face Charges if Necessary - to Any Major Television Network That Will Let Her
on a new story. Whaddya think? Censorship by Google? Nah. It could never happen.
Then, if you use this search instead, you get more results than you do when searching by relevance, including the Huffington Post blog version of the story. Hmm.

And then the pot shrinks when I try this search again. Surely it couldn't be censorship. There must be another reason for this, right?
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
GermaniumGeorge
Posted: Nov 1 2007, 07:30 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 502

Google's news search has been very squirrelly lately. The other day I was searching "Ron Paul" news and suddenly it went from 97xx to something like 15xx. But it wasn't just him as I repeated my searches for Clinton, Bush, and others and their numbers were also dropped to near nothing for a while.
waterdancer
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 11:22 PM

I'm disgusted with the dearth of news pickups on this story.
bretwalda
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 10:55 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

Frontline - email Frontline - they are the only mainstream investigative journalists sticking thier neck halfway out.

And with another email - ask them why thier new segment on CIA kidnappings and renditions didn't go the distance and seek out the truth of the recent Gitmo/Cocaine scandal - still only to be picked up in SA news and fringe journalism sites like madcowprod.com.
waterdancer
Posted: Nov 7 2007, 01:05 AM

I'm pissed. Where are the bloggers on this one? Where are the millions of Zeitgeist viewing, Loose Change watching, 9/11 Commission disbelieving bloggers blogging on this story?

My challenge is out there now.

http://wecanchangetheworld.wordpress.com/2...tgeist-viewers/

Somebody needs to either step up or give up, IMO.

As has been shown, anyone who wants to write a piece for OpEd News or something can still make news in at least some search engines some of the time. What the heck, give it whirl. I'll be doing that myself within 24 hours. That's a promise. How about you?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0687 seconds · Archive