zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bill To Ban Space Weapons Failed To Pass Congress, Oct. 2, 2001; coincidence? No.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 09:03 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

This bill failed to pass Congress. It was introduced three weeks after 911. Why? Because on 911 for those who knew what they were seeing, space-based weaponry was on display. You can bet it was on display because on that day we know that numerous war games were being exercised and almost every federal agency that falls into the realm of defense and security was playing. It is ludicrous to believe that a state-of-the-art military would practice Cold War era war games when the context of current events at the time was space-aged weaponry buildup. Ergo, if they had those toys developed and in existence then, you can bet they were testing them. You can also bet it was on display because every government in the developed world was warning the USG of the terror attacks that took place. If they all warned us and they all knew we were embroiled in war games on that day, why haven't they called us out on it? I'll tell you why. Because what we displayed on that day scared them into silence. We displayed space based weapons that can take down hundred story skyscrapers at free fall speed.

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(B ) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

Here we have a bill introduced days after 911 requesting the outright banning of the exact weapons some 911TM researchers postulate was in use on 911. The bill specifically mentions lasers, high energy weapons and extraterrestrial weapons. It is no coincidence that this bill was introduced days after 911.

Ladies and gentlemen I'm not going to hang out and argue this for long with those who want to remain in an old paradigm. It's time to face the music. We have these weapons now. We had them in 2001. Dr. Thermate Jones, a fomer LANL physicist who worked in secret weaponry programs, is likely a mole planted in the 911TM to prevent meaningful discussion on this topic.

Because this bill was brought before Congress it should be considered cowardly for mods to move this topic to the "Alt Theories" hallway. There is nothing alternative about this. This is a bill introduced before Congress more than a half decade ago affirming space aged technology that was in existence prior to 911.

It is ridiculous that we rally around Alex Jones who is about to unleash a movie proclaiming that elites now have technology that will let them "live forever" but we flip out when someone without his prominence starts asking questions about the connections between black weapons programs and 911.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 10:08 AM

Advanced Member

bump^
look-up
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 10:23 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

well I ain't gonna argue with you either. it sounds like you've made your mind up.

But let me point out to you that just because we have "weapons" in space, it does not mean they can do the things you are assuming they can do.

They could have simply been used to fly the planes via satellite into their targets... or on 9/11, while the attacks were taking place, our orbital weapons could have been carrying out clandestine operations on other countries such as Russia and China.

So 9/11 could have served its own purpose, to give people more power. And it could have also be used as a rouse to give a huge world-wide distraction so that orbital weapons and experimental aircraft/spacecraft could perform clandestine operations.

Russians have hypersonic craft just like we do. Some of them resemble alien craft, if there indeed are alien craft. They fly so high up in the atmosphere that they are almost accurately called spacecraft, since the air is so thin there.

The orbital weapons could have been used to shoot some of thos experimental craft down.

It is known that the Lockheed SR-71 blackbird was instrumental in ending the cold war. THis is from the man responsible for creating it at lockheed. There is more of a clandestine cold war happening since 89. One where spy technology is the new frontier.

It is probably accurate to say that these experimental, black budget aircraft are flown in a daily basis, and not always over their own countries skies. It is then very likely that on 9/11 there were some of these flights taking place.

The way the Russians etc. might justify those flights over our airspace could be "well, we're so high up in the sky that we're practically in space, so we're really not violating their airspace... even though we are taking hi-res pictures"

And on 9/11, while this massive distraction was occuring, knowing that it was going to occur, either by planning it ourselves, or by receiving warnings from others, our CIA ( who is probably in control of the weapons) could have seized the opportunity to assert our extreme space superiority.

I may not be correct about these thoughts, but the point is that there are many possibilities for the use of space-based weapons OTHER than taking down a building.

I do find it very suspicious that the bill was refused though. In May or June of 2001, Disclosure Project had a huge press conference hosted by the National Press Club, and they tried to expose the danger of space-based weapons.

I am in agreement. Weaponizing space is dangerous, for many reasons.

Disclosure Project was probalby thinking, "wow, we're finally making some progress." and then 9/11 happens. That bill could have just been a pacifier to D.P. so that he could think that congress actually attempted to give a fuck.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 10:30 AM

Advanced Member

The bill specifically mentions lasers, spaced based directed energy weapons, and extraterrestrial weapons.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 10:55 AM

Advanced Member

bump^
Roxdog
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:01 AM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

Huh? Kucinich proposed this bill. It was most likely written before 9/11. I believe and it failed because of the way it is worded, among other things and the fact that it was proposed by Dennis Kucinich. I don't see a conspiracy here or what this has to do with Dr. or Alex Jones. Got any proof that Dr. Jones is a "mole"? Please post it.

Here we have a bill introduced days after 911 requesting the outright banning of the exact weapons some 911TM researchers postulate was in use on 911.

This is a pretty big leap.
George Hayduke
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:20 AM

Advanced Member

No, Rox, it's not:

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(B ) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(v) laser weapons systems

So it was written before 911? So were the Iraq attack plans. The conspiracy building up to 9/11 spanned decades. The bill, HR2977, might not have been a direct result of the events of that day per se but it was probably a result of a vast conspiracy to develop the abovementioned technology and use it as the military currently does, meaning in false flag events and unconsitutional wars of imperial conquest on behalf of enormous corporations and banking elites.

People who've been trying to connect the UFO-buff group to the 911TM have been falsely labeled as disinfo, trolls and whatnot. That's gotta end.

And as for Jones, he's a former LANL guy, yes or no? Because former AFOSI agent turned-whistleblower Richard Doty has come forth with info on secret space and alien weapons development programs at LANL. Doty claims to have seen alien UFOs under LANL and to have seen alien bodies preserved there. And if they've cloned sheep and dogs and stuff, imagine what they can do with alien DNA.

I appreciate your energy Rox, but man this bill is no accident or coincidence.
mynameis
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:25 AM

If you're a troll, you get dead air from me.

Member No.: 856

If they have a space based satellite weapon that can take out buildings and recharge after thirty minutes in between, I want that in my military. :ph43r:
Roxdog
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:26 AM

No, Rox, it's not:

(v) laser weapons systems

And this means they used lasers to bring down the WTC?

(Posted Image)

So it was written before 911? So were the Iraq attack plans.

And? Did Dennis Kucinich help write those war plans? What is Kucinich's role in the space weapon conspiracy?

The conspiracy building up to 9/11 spanned decades.

No doubt.

It might not have been a direct result of the events of that day per se but it was probably a result of a vast conspiracy to develop the abovementioned technology and use it as the military currently does, meaning in false flag events and unconsitutional wars of imperial conquest on behalf of enormous corporations and banking elites.

This was an attempt to ban the technology by Dennis Kucinich.

And as for Jones, he's a former LANL guy, yes or no?

Yeah, so? That seems to be all you have and that is nothing.

Because former AFOSI agent turned-whistleblower Richard Doty has come forth with info on secret space and alien weapons development programs at LANL. Doty claims to have seen alien UFOs under LANL and to have seen alien bodies preserved there. And if they've cloned sheep and dogs and stuff, imagine what they can do with alien DNA.

O......k....talking about aliens is not going to bring people to our side.

I appreciate your energy Rox, but man this bill is no accident or coincidence

How so? Kucinich proposed a bill to ban the technology...and? YOu have yet to connect anything.
chucksheen
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 01:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,680

Defining LANL might be a good idea. This info is appreciated.

http://Space4Peace.org

(Posted Image)

I think everyone should learn about these matters. Research on HAARP and other weapons, projects and agendas are important.
look-up
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 02:22 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Oct 18 2007, 03:30 PM)
The bill specifically mentions lasers, spaced based directed energy weapons, and extraterrestrial weapons.

but it doesn't mean we have them. it means they are creating guidelines for what CAN BE CREATED. I'm not saying we DON"T have them, but a bill outlining what can and cannot be done, has nothing to do what has and is being done...
look-up
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 02:26 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

I think it is likely that Kucinich would be someone sympathetic to the goals of Disclusure Project, which is why it happened a few months after their press conference, which focussed on urging congress to ban the space-based weapons and demand full disclusure of secret "black budget" programs that might be funding them.

I think we've got a serious problem with space-based weapons and black budget programs, but that doesn't mean they were necessarily used to take down the towers.
ixnay
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 02:41 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,009

Chemtrails is the main thing of interest in there.
look-up
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 01:52 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

when you make a bill to define what can and cannot be done with "weapons in space" you first have to define what "weapons" means. To do this, they describe everything that exists, being planned, or within the realm of possibility, just to cover all bases, so that later on someone can't say "well this weapon wasn't in your list"...

listing a directed energy weapon in the bill does not mean we have such weapons in orbit ready to take out buildings etc... although we very well could.

Point is, there's no evidence this happend on 9/11. To connect the two without evidence is fallacy.
seeker135
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 03:59 PM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (look-up @ Oct 19 2007, 01:52 PM)
when you make a bill to define what can and cannot be done with "weapons in space" you first have to define what "weapons" means. To do this, they describe everything that exists, being planned, or within the realm of possibility, just to cover all bases, so that later on someone can't say "well this weapon wasn't in your list"...

listing a directed energy weapon in the bill does not mean we have such weapons in orbit ready to take out buildings etc... although we very well could.

Point is, there's no evidence this happend on 9/11. To connect the two without evidence is fallacy.

Translation " It might exist, but this info. is at odds with my currently held paradigm, and I don't like my thought patterns disrupted". Or something like that, eh? :)
Roxdog
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 04:06 PM

Translation " It might exist, but this info. is at odds with my currently held paradigm, and I don't like my thought patterns disrupted". Or something like that, eh?

Aww, man...he's right. There just isn't any meat on this bone. No one is denying the possible existance of black technology. This just doesn't really have much connection to 9/11. This is Kucinich's bill. So, he's in on it?
look-up
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 04:06 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

QUOTE (seeker135 @ Oct 19 2007, 08:59 PM)
when you make a bill to define what can and cannot be done with "weapons in space" you first have to define what "weapons" means.  To do this, they describe everything that exists, being planned, or within the realm of possibility, just to cover all bases, so that later on someone can't say "well this weapon wasn't in your list"...

listing a directed energy weapon in the bill does not mean we have such weapons in orbit ready to take out buildings etc...  although we very well could.

Point is, there's no evidence this happend on 9/11.  To connect the two without evidence is fallacy.

Translation " It might exist, but this info. is at odds with my currently held paradigm, and I don't like my thought patterns disrupted". Or something like that, eh? :)

no, the point is that a bill defining what can and cannot be done in space has nothing to do with what is or is not being done in space.

what's with the contentious attitude? Have I ever disrespected you?
seeker135
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 04:24 PM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (look-up @ Oct 19 2007, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE (seeker135 @ Oct 19 2007, 08:59 PM)
when you make a bill to define what can and cannot be done with "weapons in space" you first have to define what "weapons" means.  To do this, they describe everything that exists, being planned, or within the realm of possibility, just to cover all bases, so that later on someone can't say "well this weapon wasn't in your list"...

listing a directed energy weapon in the bill does not mean we have such weapons in orbit ready to take out buildings etc...  although we very well could.

Point is, there's no evidence this happend on 9/11.  To connect the two without evidence is fallacy.

no, the point is that a bill defining what can and cannot be done in space has nothing to do with what is or is not being done in space.

what's with the contentious attitude? Have I ever disrespected you?

Sorry, didn't mean to come off like that. Just a general comment about any different theories that deserve a hearing. First time I heard about Space-based weapons, I just smiled. Not smiling anymore. Again, apologies for the misunderstanding. :)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive