zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Gideon's 9/11 News Archive, Video research from over 300 hrs of news
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 08:31 PM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

I graduated from this college and this statement is embarassing.

TN Local News - UT Dean of Architecture calls WTC hollow

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 08:36 PM

G524

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 08:41 PM

G524

When 1993 WTC bomber Ramzi Yousef's lab accidently exploded in Manila in 1994, cops discovered he had left behind his laptop with the Bojinka plot all over it. What NBC doesn't tell you in the story below is that this plot also included plans to hijack airliners and fly them into buildings in San Francisco, Chicago's Sears Tower, The White House, Capitol, and Pentagon, and last but not least, the World Trade Center. Despite this startling fact, President Bush, Condi Rice, and the 9/11 Commission all insist that nobody ever imagined an operation as devious as 9/11 to fly airplanes into buildings!

NBC - Operation Bojinka

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 11:48 AM

G524

An interesting report that shows the paths of the four airplanes through radar recreations called Flight Explorer. Notice that the only plane that doesn't show the entire path from takeoff to hijack to crash is Flight 77. It only shows it flying out to northern Kentucky and then it disappears.

CNN - The Attack Paths

Now, look at the stills of the AA77 Flight Explorer path. This is where AA77 apparently started its turn back towards Washington DC...
(Posted Image)

But then it suddenly jumps to here, over northern Kentucky...
(Posted Image)

Finally, it goes dark, which by going on what we see with the other 3 flight paths, is where the aircraft apparently disappeared completely from the radar.
(Posted Image)

My question is, if we have this radar depiction of AA77 making it to northern Kentucky, why does the NTSB claim the plane only made it to West Virginia AND why does this radar depiction not show the ENTIRE PATH OF AA77 like the other 3 paths do?

American 11
(Posted Image)

United 175
(Posted Image)

American 77
(Posted Image)

United 93
(Posted Image)
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 11:23 PM

G524

For nearly an entire day, CNN reported that the Bukhari Brothers were almost definately on American Airlines Flight 11 that crashed into the World Trade Center on 9/11. It sounded like a slam dunk case, until one turned up alive in Florida and the other had been dead apparently for a year.

CNN - The Bukhari Brothers

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 11:33 PM

G524

This press photographer was thrown by a blast of warm air as the North Tower was collapsing.

CBS - Photographer thrown by warm air blast during WTC collapse

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 11:51 PM

G524

For someone so dedicated to sacrificing their life in the name of Allah and knowing that within just a few days that he would be meeting his maker, why would a devout Islamic terrorist violate Islamic law by drinking just before committing their suicide act? The hijacker they are referring to is none other than Mohamed Atta, the lead hijacker of 9/11.

NBC - Mohamad Atta seen drinking in Florida bar, FAA warnings

NBC - 9/11 hijackers were seen drinking in Florida bars

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 11:24 AM

G524

"Given the scope of the tragedy from last week, I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."

- Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Administrator, September 18, 2001

CNN - FDNY and Ground Zero's air quality.

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 11:46 AM

G524

First the Bukhari Brothers, now Adbul Rahman Al-Omari was thought to be on American Airlines Flight 11 and turned out to still be alive! This report also entertains the idea that the identities of the hijackers could have been stolen.

CNN - Hijackers could have stolen identities

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 12:03 PM

G524

This report states that some of the hijackers received training at U.S. Military Schools under a foreign exchange program.

CNN - Hijackers trained at military schools

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 01:43 PM

G524

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 10:38 PM

G524

On September 15, 2001 California Congresswoman Barbara Lee (D) cast the only dissenting vote in the entire U.S. Congress opposing S.J. Resolution 23 giving President Bush a free hand to attack terrorists anywhere in the world as he saw fit.

House Of Reps. 9/15/01 - Barbara Lee casts sole dissenting vote

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 10:47 PM

G524

Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almidhar, two of the hijackers on Flight 77, were actually roommates with FBI agent Abdussattar Shaikh while they lived in San Diego. Listen to the comment from the flight instructor about Hani Hanjour, the idiot pilot who managed to pull off that 330 degree move before hitting the Pentagon.

MSNBC - 2 hijackers were under FBI surveillance

CNN - 2 hijackers were under FBI surveillance

Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 02:05 PM

G524

Many people are aware that the Northern Alliance commander, Ahmad Shah Masood, was assassinated in Afghanistan two days before 9/11. Most, however, aren't aware that this most likely a plot involving not only the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden, but Pakistan's ISI, the same people who wired $100,000 to Mohamad Atta just weeks before 9/11.

CNN - Northern Alliance commander murdered two days before 9/11

Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 09:04 PM

G524

The flight data recorders of the Trade Center planes, designed specifically to withstand airplane crashes, were completely destroyed but somehow a paper passport from Satam Suqami survived the plane crash, the fire that was hot enough to weaken the steel, and the collapse.

CNN - Hiackers passport found blocks from World Trade Center (2)

CNN - Hijacker's passport found blocks from World Trade Center

Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 09:20 PM

G524

Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 09:24 PM

G524

Strange report about two men, thought to have been killed in their office in the Pentagon, actually died on the hijacked airplanes. One was on a WTC plane. The other was on Flight 77. It's followed up by another reported warning, this time about Israel's Mossad

NBC - Bizarre Coincidence at the Pentagon, warnings from MOSSAD

Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 09:31 PM

G524

A few pictures to post:

The first two pictures are from CNN reporting the very first pictures of the hijackers that were released on Friday, September 14, 2001 by the Department of Defense. Some of them look kind of different, don't they?

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

The other two pictures are from the statment from Bin Laden where he denied being involved in the attacks. Some people would have you believe he never denied involvement. Well, here you go and it's straight from CNN. I'd also like to point out how ironic it is that Bin Laden issued this denial, then, by a stroke of luck, during the invasion of Afghanistan, our troops magically find a video tape of Bin Laden confessing to the entire thing.

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)
Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 09:43 PM

G524

A report from CNN about the gold and silver stored beneath the World Trade Center.

CNN - Millions of dollars of gold and silver found below WTC

Gideon524
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 09:52 PM

G524

Here is a blatant lie by FBI Director Robert Mueller denying foreknowledge of 9/11. The FBI housed two hijackers in San Diego; Khalid AlMidhar and Nawaf Alhazmi. The FBI was warned in the Phoenix Memo that middle eastern men were training to fly airliners for possible attack. And last but not least, Zacariaus Moussaoui was arrested in Minneapolis BEFORE 9/11 when his flight trainers noticed he was only interested in steering a jet, not taking off or landing. They warned the FBI that he might want to fly a plane into the World Trade Center and they siezed a laptop with the entire 9/11 plan all over it. But...the FBI Director heard any of this?

CNN - FBI Director Robert Mueller lies about 9/11 warnings

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | 9/11 Video & Research Archive | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0413 seconds · Archive