zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Gideon's 9/11 News Archive, Video research from over 300 hrs of news
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:02 PM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

(Posted Image)

Greetings skeptics and truthers.

This is my 9/11 News Archive made up of over six years of 9/11 research and over 300 hours of recorded news from my personal collection.

I had a similar archive over at pilotsfor911truth.org until MySpace decided to delete my account rendering all the videos I'd posted as useless.

So now I'm trying to rebuild one and do my best to keep it in chronological order.

Please bare with me. This may take a while.

All my videos come from either my MySpace: www.myspace.com/911archive
or my YouTube account.
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:09 PM

G524

The clip below aired live on NBC March 18, 2000. It is from Saturday Night Live.

You will see six pictures in this clip:

- The first picture talks of Governor Bush of Texas and jokes about him invading Alaska and stealing their oil if he were President.

- The second picture shows the World Trade Center.

- The third picture shows Osama Bin Laden and talks about him dying of kidney disease.

- The fourth picture shows Pakistan, our supposed ally, a country in which their CIA, the Inter Services Intelligence(ISI) wired $100,000 to the lead 9/11 hijacker, Mohammed Atta just months before the attack, a report that was CONFIRMED by the FBI, yet was never mentioned in the 9/11 Commission who said the attacks only cost $500,000 to pull off.

- The fifth picture shows a COMMERCIAL AIRLINER, the weapon of choice used to carry out 9/11 and jokes about someone who apparently broke into a cockpit, trying to grab the controls.

- The segment wraps up with a sixth picture of Salman Rushdie, author of “The Satanic Verses”, who just a week before 9/11 was warned about air travel and was actually banned PUBLICLY from flying on the airlines by the FAA.

Saturday Night Live - March 18, 2000

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:11 PM

G524

This clip is from 9/11/01 as the towers are still burning. Live on MSNBC, the reporter is reading a warning from the State Department issued worldwide on 9/7/01. Apparently, American citizens and interests abroad had been warned of an increased threat of terrorism.

MSNBC - State Department received warning Friday before 9/11

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:21 PM

G524

This video was seen in Loose Change(but I'm picking these clips all out of my news archives) showing an interview with someone claiming a military helicopter circled the Pentagon just prior to the explosion. Yes, I know the helipad was on that side. It's just an interesting note.

CNN - Helicopter seen circling Pentagon just before attack

The second video is from FOX News live 9/11 coverage reporting the very same helicopter mentioned by CNN.

FOX - Helicopter seen circling Pentagon before attack

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:33 PM

G524

Live coverage from WNBC as the South Tower collapses. Listen to the reporter.

WNBC - South Tower collapsed, reporters mentions explosions

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:57 PM

G524

Here's evidence that a white, four-engine, E-4B jet was flying over Washington DC restricted airspace. The first video is CNN live coverage on 9/11 mentioning the white jet that had the Secret Service concerned. The second video was taken from CNN's first anniversary coverage showing the white jet above the Capital.

CNN - White Jet circling Washington D.C.

CNN - The White Plane circling D.C.

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 05:18 PM

G524

More live CNN coverage of 9/11, this one taken as the South Tower collapsed. Aaron Brown had some interesting things to say about what he saw. Also attached to this post is a still from the same coverage. Read what the banner says at the bottom of the screen.

(Posted Image)
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 05:33 PM

G524

This is an eyewitness account from FOX News reporter Mark Birnbach of Flight 175's approach to the South Tower. It's the foundation for 9/11 truther's claim that military planes were used in the attack. My personal opinion is that this is very flimsy evidence because at two miles southeast of the WTC, I doubt he was able to see with great detail whether or not the plane actually had windows. Nonetheless, it is interesting to hear and needs to be studied. Personally, I wouldn't use one lone FOX News reporter's word as scripture for anything. Popular Mechanic's "Debunking 9/11 Myths" jumped all over this interview for those who like to view both sides of the 9/11 debate.

FOX - Mark Birnbach's account of Flight 175

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 05:40 PM

G524

My next video comes again from FOX News as the South Tower collapses and the next 15 minutes of live 9/11 coverage. Count how many times the word "explosion" is used to describe the collapse.

FOX - World Trade Center South Tower collapses at 9:59 a.m.

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 05:56 PM

G524

This video comes from ABC News as the towers are still burning. It is a brief mention of John Oneill who, upon resigning his job as a special anti-terrorism agent in the FBI after being stonewalled on the Al-Qaeda investigation by the Bush Administration, took a job as head of security at the World Trade Center just days before 9/11. ABC doesn't mention him by name, but they are definately talking about Oneill.

ABC - ABC reporters discuss John ONeill just before he dies

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 06:14 PM

G524

This comes from ABC just before the first reports that came out that the Pentagon had been attacked. Peter Jennings describes a plane circling the White House at 9:40, just three minutes AFTER the fact. Now, you don't suppose the most powerful government in the world got that warning well before ABC News did to have prevented the attack, do you?

ABC - Plane seen circling the White House

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 06:30 PM

G524

These videos comes from ABC News before, during, and following the south tower's collapse. Would somebody please tell me what that yellowish red stuff is dripping out of the tower just before its collapse? I don't want to speculate but a really smart person on YouTube suggested that it might be water. It could also be beer from an exploded keg, but surely it's not molten steel. Nah, it can't be molten steel because the National Institude Of Standards and Technology told us that the steel didn't melt; it only weakened. So we can rule out molten steel, right?

Here's a close up of the water pouring out of the tower, provided by CameraPlanet. Yep, that's definately water. One should also note that this was the ONLY TIME during the entire 56 minute-long burning of the South Tower that this stuff was seen pouring from the building.

Listen closely as Don Dahler and Peter Jennings both compare the collapse of the South Tower to a controlled demolition. So we have WNBC, CNN, FOX, and now ABC all reacting to the same incident in the same manner. I know, I know, it's just a coincidence.

ABC - South Tower collapses, compared to controlled demolition

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 07:48 PM

G524

This clip is from ABC News again and it's an eyewitness describing Flight 77 as a small commuter plane.

ABC - Eyewitness describes American 77 as small commuter plane

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 07:52 PM

G524

This aired live on CBS within an hour or so of both WTC towers' collapse. Listen how this man describes an explosion near the fire in the south tower just prior to its collapse.

CBS - Man describes explosion before South Tower collapse

Add to My Profile |
Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 08:18 PM

G524

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 08:22 PM

G524

Many of you have already heard the audio from NBC's Pat Dawson talking about explosives planted in World Trade Center from movies like "In Plane Site" and "Loose Change." Those movies, however, only had the audio dubbed overtop of other WTC related clips. Here is that actual video recorded live from NBC on 9/11 in its entirety.

NBC - FDNY believes secondary devices could've collapsed WTC

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 08:27 PM

G524

This clip comes from ABC News. It is Peter Jennings interviewing Mayor Rudy Giuliani at around noon on 9/11. Apparently, politicians are more imporant than firefighting heroes that put their lives at risk because he was warned, BEFORE THE FIRST TOWER(the south tower) COLLAPSED, to evacuate his emergency command post at 75 Barcley Street, right next to the Office of Emergency Management, also known as WTC Building 7.

ABC - Mayor Guiliani was told that the WTC was going to collapse

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 09:04 PM

G524

Here's an NBC video with former NYPD Commissioner, Ray Kelley, discussing the function of WTC Building 7.

NBC - NY Police Commissioner discusses function of WTC7

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 10:02 PM

G524

Apparently the hijackers didn't do their homework before 9/11 because instead of nose-diving into the brass section of the Pentagon, they decided to turn to the right 330 degrees to strike the newly renovated, less occupied west wing that faces Arlington National Cemetary. WOOPSIE!! Guess they forgot to study their target.

NBC - Pentagon hit on wrong side

Gideon524
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 10:42 PM

G524

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon...that they would use a hijacked plane as a missile."
- Condi Rice

"But there was nobody in our government at least, and I don't think the prior government that could envision flying airplanes into buildings on such a massive scale."
- George W. Bush

"9/11 was a failure of imagination."
- 9/11 Commission

The 9/11 Commission reports states that 9/11 occurred as a result of a "failure of imagination." Apparently nobody in the most sophisicated government in the world ever thought of a plan to hijack airliners and turn them into guided missiles to use against buildings and landmarks. Don't tell that to General Norman Schwartzkopf. He read Tom Clancy's book, "Executive Orders."

NBC - Norman Schwartzkopf discusses planes as missile scenario

CNN - Interview with Tom Clancy

Now, listen closely to Ronald Reagan's Secretary of Defense, Casper Weinberger, talk about Washington DC's air defense in the event of an air threat. The DC area is ringed with Naval and Air Bases ? The ability to get defense planes in the air is very very high? They'd turn DC into a no-fly zone with a shoot down order already well contemplated? Then listen as he turns right around and engages in classic double-talk saying, well, "Nothing on this scale was ever contemplated." Remember this about 9/11; the first plane hit the WTC at 8:46, the second plane hit the WTC at 9:03, President Bush was told the country was under attack at 9:05, and 32 MINUTES LATER, at 9:37, is when the Pentagon was hit!!! They want us to believe that for 32 minutes after the two WTC attacks that it never occurred to anybody in the most sophisticated government in the world that, "Hey, New York was just attacked twice from the air. We should get air defense coverage over Washington DC."

FOX - Reagan's Sec. of Defense describes air defense on 9/11

Algerian terrorists wanted to hijack a plane an fly it into the Eiffel Tower but were thwarted.

CNN - Eiffel Tower plot foiled in mid 90s

Counter terrorism forcaster Marvin Citron admits that they predicted a plane could be crashed into the Pentagon. Also, listen to the guy that says the Pentagon is "just another office building."

NBC - Plane crash into Pentagon attack predicted in 1994

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the Columbine shooters, also thought of the same kind of plan before their suicide rampage in 1999.

Columbine shooters wrote of 9/11 style attack in memoirs

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | 9/11 Video & Research Archive | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0359 seconds · Archive