zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Seven Cia Veterans Challenge 9/11 Report, Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke”
Alexjonesfan
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 01:35 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,952

September 23, 2007

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

By Alan Miller

Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke” and a “Cover-up”

September 24, 2007 – Seven CIA veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and have called for a new investigation. “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke,” said Raymond McGovern, former Chairman of the National Intelligence Council (NIC) and 27-year veteran of the CIA. “There are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions,” he said. McGovern, who is also the founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11.

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/print_fri..._veterans_c.htm
Elder4Truth
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 04:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 838

I keep waiting to see lists of intelligence professionals, or professionals in the field of architecture, structural engineering, security, demolition, law enforcement, forensic engineering, or news media coming out in support of the existing reports.

Where are the people (besides Popular Mechanics writers who also happen to be relatives of DHS chief Chertoff) supporting the mainstream story about 9/11?

Alexjonesfan
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 08:22 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,952

Hey how 'bout Davin Coburn?
davince31
Posted: Sep 29 2007, 11:50 AM

Member No.: 766

Hi,

I found this news today and I was wondering what the LC crowd thinks about this. I found little discussion while it is a great issue that these guys speak out like this. Why aren't we jumping on it????

What do you think about this?

Vince
GunStar1
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 12:37 PM

DeFiAnT!

Member No.: 4,910

Thank you Alex,

Brilliant!!!

I'm going to spread the word about this new development.

U R a legend. B)

Gunstar.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Latest News Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0251 seconds · Archive