zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The 9/11 Commission Contradictions, Robert Marr confirms NEADS knew of UA93
Gideon524
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 12:01 AM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

Listen closely to Colonel Robert Marr, commander at NEADS on the morning of 9/11, confirm that they knew about, tracked, and sought to intercept and shoot down United Airlines Flight 93 BEFORE IT CRASHED.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6fAK3HUAo
Terrorcell
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 12:09 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 410

B)
Woody Box
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 09:45 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 706

Wow Gideon, that's really interesting...more evidence that United 93 "survived" the Shanksville crash, moved on towards Washington and was intercepted by fighters before it reached the capital.

Just take a look at the other threads I opened here in the Flight 93 section.

datman
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 02:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 287

My favorite 4 min video. I don't know what happened but if they did shoot down fl93 that would mean the cell phone calls are fake. It would also clearly show how the government and the MSM will massage if not lie to make the people react a certain way. They needed some heros.

I think they shoot it down. That is the one conclusion that make since to me.
Gideon524
Posted: Oct 3 2007, 11:57 PM

G524

Group: Admin
Member No.: 729

QUOTE (datman @ Oct 2 2007, 03:25 PM)
My favorite 4 min video. I don't know what happened but if they did shoot down fl93 that would mean the cell phone calls are fake. It would also clearly show how the government and the MSM will massage if not lie to make the people react a certain way. They needed some heros.

I think they shoot it down. That is the one conclusion that make since to me.

I would say there was about an 85% chance it was shot down...

BUT...

if so, what the hell made that cartoon outline of the plane in the ground in Shanksville?

A nosedive into the ground still doesn't explain the size of the hole and lack of debris seen.

A shootdown still doesn't explain the cartoon outline.

Neither choice makes complete sense.

It is literally impossible for anybody to form a conclusion about the fate of Flight 93.

Why????

Because We The People haven't been privy to all the available info because it's buried in Iron Mountain under lock, key, and armed guards.

Maybe one day we'll learn more but until then, I'd be careful about forming conclusions about UA93 or AA77 for that matter.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Flight 93 | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0209 seconds · Archive