Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rick Siegel Created The Cd-based Tm, according to msg left on my u-tube acct
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:10 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Siegel worked for the CIA connected Law Firm (Brown and Wood) by "moving their database" out of their WTC office JUST BEFORE 911. Their 'multiple floor' office is where the "plane" hole was opened up with explosives! Siegel "just happened" to be set up to film 911 that morning also. His resulting movie 911Eyewitness set the BOGUS CD paradigm and created the 911 movement. www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6097839

THis message popped up on my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=georgehaydukelives

Thoughts?
buddy
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:12 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,673

Wow. Is there anything else to back this up? It certainly would explain a lot.
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:13 AM

Advanced Member

Roxdog
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:15 AM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Member No.: 34

His resulting movie 911Eyewitness set the BOGUS CD paradigm and created the 911 movement.

Not even close. People were talking about CD from day one, long before that film came out.
buddy
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:16 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 12:15 PM)
His resulting movie 911Eyewitness set the BOGUS CD paradigm and created the 911 movement.

Not even close. People were talking about CD from day one, long before that film came out.

Of course, but what about the claims of him having connections to the CIA and working in the towers?
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:19 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (buddy @ Aug 2 2007, 04:16 PM)
connections to the CIA and working in the towers?

--and being set up to shoot the film?

--and "Their 'multiple floor' office is where the "plane" hole was opened up with explosives!"

(edit) ;)
Roxdog
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:21 AM

Of course, but what about the claims of him having connections to the CIA and working in the towers?

Lots of people have worked in those towers over the years. What CIA connections does Brown and Wood have, exactly? I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.
buddy
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:23 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 12:21 PM)

Lots of people have worked in those towers over the years. What CIA connections does Brown and Wood have, exactly? I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.

exactly. claims that need to be looked into
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:24 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 04:21 PM)
I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.

Random comments on Youtube not good enough for ya, Rox? :D I take everything I see and read there as gospel.
Hierosis
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:31 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,153

Exactly. All this proves is that Rick visited the Towers at some point in his adult life. So did I. Don't remember leaving any explosives behind though.
Roxdog
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:31 AM

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Aug 2 2007, 04:24 PM)
I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.

Random comments on Youtube not good enough for ya, Rox? :D I take everything I see and read there as gospel.

Sorry...I'm not implying that you did. I just think if someone has something concrete on the man they shouldn't pussyfoot it. They shouldn't just post some vague comment with a grainy photo. I need come context as well as content.
buddy
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 11:37 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hierosis @ Aug 2 2007, 12:31 PM)

Exactly. All this proves is that Rick visited the Towers at some point in his adult life. So did I. Don't remember leaving any explosives behind though.

do you still have your badges?
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:04 PM

Advanced Member

George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:12 PM

Advanced Member

Is Kellogg Brown and Wood also Kellog Brown and Root, a Haliburton subsidiary?
Hierosis
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:24 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,153

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Aug 2 2007, 05:12 PM)
Is Kellogg Brown and Wood also Kellog Brown and Root, a Haliburton subsidiary?

No.
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:43 PM

Advanced Member

Is this the loofbourrow that Richard Siegel worked for: http://www.loofinc.com/
George Hayduke
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:47 PM

Advanced Member

Slaughtermeyer
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 04:00 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 968

If Siegel works for the CIA, based on personal experience I don't think they pay him too well. I shared a cab to the airport with him while returning from the LA truth convention last year, he was upset that he had to pay a few extra dollars for the cab because the airport shuttle was late.
painter
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 05:39 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,941

DEEP DEEP DEEP DISINFO at work here folks. You're going to have to UNPACK IT LAYER BY LAYER BY LAYER.

For example, look at the posting date at this google link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4563604978641682920

September 27, 2001

Meanwhile, the copyright date on 9/11 Eyewitness is 2005

Try to understand what I'm saying: Whoever controls your perception of reality controls you. Whatever you believe to be true becomes the foundation for your decisions and actions.

Don't get distracted. OF COURSE there are agents among us and Siegal may be on of them.

Snippets of dialogue from "The Good Shepherd"

You're going to have to learn as quickly and thoroughly as possible, the English system of intelligence. The Black Arts. Particularly, *counter* intelligence. The uses of information, disinformation, *and how their use is, ultimately, power.*

They've agreed to open their operations to us. They can't win this war without us but they don't really want us here. Intelligence is their mother's milk and they don't like sharing the royal tit with people who don't have titles. Your London Tutor is waiting to meet you.

I should have known better than to use Stickney. Job well done, Mr. Wilson. You blew a two year operation for me. I told general Sullivan to keep an eye on your. Just as well, really. I was beginning to long for the bone chilling cold of home.

It isn't personal.

Use your tradecraft well, particularly the use of black propaganda, and the ingredient known as "playback." Understanding how effectively your own disinformation is actually working on the enemy.

It's vital to penetrate the enemy's intelligence services. Push them into an unreal world, as it were.

The very qualities that make a good intelligence officer, a suspicious mind, a love of complexity and detail, are the very qualities of someone you'll be observing.

The mental facility to detect conspiracies and betrayal are the same  qualities most likely to corrode natural judgement.

Everything that seems clear is bent. And everything that seems bent is clear. Trapped in reflections, you must learn to recognize when a lie masquerades as the truth, and then deal with it efficiently, dispassionately.

How do we know he won't be working for two masters?

Precisely. We don't.

How do I know if I can even trust you?

You won't. I mean, I hope you're lucky enough to meet someone you trust. I regret to say, I haven't.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0264 seconds · Archive