Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

W. G. Tarpley 4 President, Dude knows his stuff
storieskeepchanging
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 11:19 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 644

QUOTE (Hierosis @ Aug 3 2007, 02:13 PM)
QUOTE (dave3006 @ Aug 3 2007, 02:00 PM)
I read Synthetic Terrorism.  He makes some incredible claims. 

One question, where does he get his information? 

For example, in the section where "Angel is next", he states that the real people behind 9/11 gave Bush an ultimatum to go along or they would launch nukes.  How does he know this? 

I liked the book.  But, where is the proof?

That's the problem. There is none. The ENTIRE section on "Angel is next" is based on pure speculation. And as I found when I asked him about it, it seems for Mr. Tarpley, pure speculation is an EXCELLENT source.

CBS 60 Minutes II
The President's Story
The President Talks In Detail About His Sept. 11 Experience
Sept. 10, 2003

"They also feared that Air Force One itself was a target. Cheney told the president there was a credible threat against the plane. Using the code name for Air Force One, Mr. Bush told an aide, “Angel is next.” The threat was passed to presidential pilot Col. Mark Tillman. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/11/...ain521718.shtml
System Of A Down
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 11:57 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,084

painter
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 12:18 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,941

QUOTE (storieskeepchanging @ Aug 3 2007, 11:19 PM)

For example, in the section where "Angel is next", he states that the real people behind 9/11 gave Bush an ultimatum to go along or they would launch nukes.  How does he know this? 

That's the problem. There is none. The ENTIRE section on "Angel is next" is based on pure speculation. And as I found when I asked him about it, it seems for Mr. Tarpley, pure speculation is an EXCELLENT source.

CBS 60 Minutes II
The President's Story
Sept. 10, 2003

"They also feared that Air Force One itself was a target. Cheney told the president there was a credible threat against the plane. Using the code name for Air Force One, Mr. Bush told an aide, “Angel is next.” The threat was passed to presidential pilot Col. Mark Tillman. "

Thank you.
King Solomon
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 03:44 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,299

QUOTE (Hierosis @ Aug 3 2007, 09:13 AM)

LOL!!! That was another point I failed to make. Ruppert was great with listing his sources but Tarpley spoke forgeign languages when he should have been giving references. "Doppleganger". I believe he is very intelligent but I don't need German, Italian and other language lessons twice a page, every page.
dave3006
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 09:27 AM

Member No.: 30

It is factual that there were statements about "angel" being next. What I would like to see is some justification for his statements that Bush was being nuclear blackmailed.
Hierosis
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 12:07 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,153

QUOTE (storieskeepchanging @ Aug 4 2007, 04:19 AM)

CBS 60 Minutes II
The President's Story
Sept. 10, 2003

So you believe what Bush said, in an interview?? Then why would you even quetion the official story? I mean, it is documented (the official story) in several printed sources. So it must be true.

And I'm sure that Bush didn't make something like that up so that when his inaction was questioned later on, he had said alibi.

But again, even if that were true, he said nothing in the 60 minutes interview about how "the oligarchs" had given him an ultimatem and said they would shoot down Air Force One if he didn't go along with them. Or did I miss that part?
storieskeepchanging
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 12:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 644

QUOTE (Hierosis @ Aug 4 2007, 05:07 PM)

CBS 60 Minutes II
The President's Story
Sept. 10, 2003

So you believe what Bush said, in an interview?? Then why would you even quetion the official story? I mean, it is documented (the official story) in several printed sources. So it must be true.

And I'm sure that Bush didn't make something like that up so that when his inaction was questioned later on, he had said alibi.

But again, even if that were true, he said nothing in the 60 minutes interview about how "the oligarchs" had given him an ultimatem and said they would shoot down Air Force One if he didn't go along with them. Or did I miss that part?

The charge was that there was no evidence supporting any part of Webster Tarpley's "Angel is Next" section of his book.

That is incorrect.

Judge the evidence however you want.
Hierosis
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 11:19 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,153

QUOTE (storieskeepchanging @ Aug 4 2007, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (Hierosis @ Aug 4 2007, 05:07 PM)

CBS 60 Minutes II
The President's Story
Sept. 10, 2003

The charge was that there was no evidence supporting any part of Webster Tarpley's "Angel is Next" section of his book.

That is incorrect.

Judge the evidence however you want.

I understand, but then you should also be consistent and apply that logic to Bush's version of the events of 9/11 (meaning, the official story).

And again, it does not prove any of Web's theories of what actually happened aboard Air Force One. His narrative is completely hypothetical and frankly irresponsible.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0268 seconds · Archive