zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

We Are Living In A Parallel World, and I am a p p p parallel dude
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 07:33 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

In fact, Homeland Security and the Defense Department are already using SEAS to simulate crises on the US mainland.

esopxe
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 07:38 AM

Bill O'Reilly Eats Babies

Member No.: 166

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jul 26 2007, 04:33 AM)
http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

Scary as hell. :ph43r:

That's a trip.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 07:41 AM

Advanced Member

Yeah, it really adds to the whole propaganda matrix phenomenon. I mean between this and artificial intelligence they are clearly trying to leave little to chance. Too bad the question "what do you own the world, how do you own disorder, disorder?" remains highly applicable. :D Must be a bummer being an Illuminati control freak, always failing, always getting your ass handed to you, always being wrong. sux
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 07:44 AM

Advanced Member

JFCOM-9 is now capable of running real-time simulations for up to 62 nations, including Iraq, Afghanistan, and China. The simulations gobble up breaking news, census data, economic indicators, and climactic events in the real world, along with proprietary information such as military intelligence.

Military and intel officials can introduce fictitious agents into the simulations (such as a spike in unemployment, for example) to gauge their destabilising effects on a population.

Officials can also "inject an earthquake or a tsunami and observe their impacts (on a society)", Chaturvedi added.

Speaking of which, NEWSFLASH: Strong Earthquake in South Asia reported!
Rpaul
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 07:46 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,080

It's all good until you wake up covered in slime with a tube down your throat. :blink:
esopxe
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 07:55 AM

Bill O'Reilly Eats Babies

Member No.: 166

QUOTE (Rpaul @ Jul 26 2007, 04:46 AM)
It's all good until you wake up covered in slime with a tube down your throat. :blink:

:lol: :blink: :lol:
GoingBah
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 08:02 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 5,785

well dont wake me up

i dont wana eat bowls of snot for the rest of my life :lol:
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 08:09 AM

Advanced Member

The Matrix comparisons are sound:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=5797

http://www.innovationwatch.com/choiceisyou....2006.11.30.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/...70611125842.htm

Thing is we can count on them only plugging disasters into the database. This is to say that they ain't exactly plugging universal healthcare and universal higher education into the equation to see what society will look like then! No! They're researching what will happen if martial law is imposed after they nuke us! Sick satanic Nazi fuckers!
IVXX
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 08:25 AM

MDCCLXXVI

Group: Admin
Member No.: 378

We Are Living In A Parallel World, and I am a p p p parallel dude

OK Madonna. :lol:
look-up
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 08:31 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

you can bet they are using this on the truth movement as we type.

one of the variables they are testing might be "The introduction of Loose Change Final Cut" to see how the populace will react.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 08:46 AM

Advanced Member

Sure. But between you and me they likely haven't factored you in, so they're forecast is likely way off. :D
look-up
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 08:59 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jul 26 2007, 01:46 PM)
Sure. But between you and me they likely haven't factored you in, so they're forecast is likely way off. :D

that's exactly right... if I'm understanding your post accurately...

When playing racing video games I can almost always race smarter than the AI. It's something I'm sure most of you have noticed too. It's a mental thing. You visualize yourself, being a sentient being, able to defeat the "system" of the game and achieve something that the programmers did not anticipate.

You can always find a few shortcuts and cheats in any game. Some are considered cheating, and others are just considered innovative.

If you do a few laps on a virtual race track, and get a good time, you can keep circling the track attempting to beat that time. And then every time you beat your old time, the new best time becomes the new "ghost car", which is a visual representation of the way you previously drove around the track. This feature makes it easy to visualize your goal, and hopefully to achieve it.

So back to reality, we can use this same strategy to beat the system of control that the government would place upon us. Because we c an make ourselves smarter than that system. They can never beat a population who constantly upgrades its mentality and innovation.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 09:01 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (look-up @ Jul 26 2007, 01:59 PM)
They can never beat a population who constantly upgrades its mentality and innovation.

And that is why they are becoming increasingly paranoid, increasingly secretive and increasingly draconian; that and the fact that we're running out of resources and the Earth ecosystem is showing signs of fatigue.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0235 seconds · Archive