zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Amnesty 4 The Perps, in exchange 4 Truth

Would you support a program that ensured amnesty for those who participated in the attacks of 911 if they were forthcoming with the absolute Truth of what happened on that day.
Yes [ 15 ]  [45.45%]
No [ 18 ]  [54.55%]
Total Votes: 33
Guests cannot vote 
8bitagent
Posted on Jul 12 2007, 06:39 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,541

So what "perps" in the US government were involved in September 11th?
I can name ones involved in covering up obvious state sponsors involved.

But can anyone really say WHO was directly involved?

We known FBI Agent John Anticez was involved in WTC 1993 and FBI Larry Pots in OKC...but lets hear some names for 9/11.
Sureshot
Posted on Jul 12 2007, 06:51 PM

"Real world hijack? Cool!" -Shelley Watson, NEADS

Group: Admin
Member No.: 430

I would never accept amnesty for the perps.
Hamadeh
Posted on Jul 12 2007, 07:16 PM

Unregistered

yes and then deoprt them to guantamano bay and say they have no laws to the constitution :D
OneShotki11
Posted on Jul 13 2007, 11:51 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 5,274

Hell no, i want a punishment!
George Hayduke
Posted on Jul 14 2007, 08:28 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

bump^

Vote, folks. Decide what you want. Truth or revenge. (Note that justice does not necessarily mean revenge. If the Truth were to bring about the changes that I think it will bring about then certainly those changes will amount to justice.)
antipodean
Posted on Jul 14 2007, 07:17 PM

No-brainer

Group: Gone
Member No.: 392

I voted yes, but the trouble is this is much bigger than what happened in South Africa.
Who can the small fish go to in order to expose the big fish. There just isn't a bureacratic layer in place to enforce it all, the only hope would be a military coup followed by a velvet revolution, adopting the Portugese model of 1974. You can't expect the big fish to implode & fry each other.
9/11 truth only has one path to take, when everything is exposed people will not see the point in going to work, just to oil the wheels of a matrix that they no longer want to exist in. There would be nation wide stop work strikes, followed by anarchy but hopefully people will refrain from killing each other.
SPreston
Posted on Jul 16 2007, 01:30 PM

Patriotic American

Member No.: 5,384

QUOTE (jimmyb207 @ Jul 12 2007, 09:15 AM)
I wonder if the perps would ever admit to be involved in something so obscenely evil. I don't think they ever will. Amnesty or not. They'll never tell us the Truth. Besides, for me, I want to see them caught and revealed to the world. I want them to live the rest of their lives in hell.

Amnesty 4 the Perps?
NO.
But it is not legal culpability which would keep them silent; but a fear of death and the code of silence and operational security which is strictly enforced within the military and a shame for being involved in such an evil matter as the 9-11 attack on their own people. There are obviously many insiders leaking information to the 9-11 unofficial investigators such as the WTC 1 blueprints. But I doubt anyone actually part of the operation will come right out and confess and give state's evidence. It would be too personally damning.

Yes it would be personally satisfying to see such traitors publicly hanging upon the gallows for all the world to see. That would do more than almost anything to rebuild America's reputation with the world.
VaBch80
Posted on Aug 12 2007, 04:35 PM

Member No.: 6,259

I vote no.

I think crimes against humanity should be punishable by law. Jail time, execution, whatever the choice... they need to be brought to justice, not free to go.
seeker135
Posted on Sep 8 2007, 08:21 PM

Death to Tyrants

Member No.: 3,469

QUOTE (Hamadeh @ Jul 12 2007, 07:16 PM)
yes and then deoprt them to guantamano bay and say they have no laws to the constitution :D

That's it. You got it Hamadeh. :)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Polls, Votes, Petitions, Surveys | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0337 seconds · Archive