Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Gun Ammo Prices Are Going Up, Time to stock up
seek_the_truth
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 06:12 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE (Christians for 9/11 Truth @ Jul 7 2007, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (seek_the_truth @ Jul 7 2007, 06:49 PM)

Ok, I see your point now. Most guns arn't 'cheap' per say (as in quality), but that is mainly sticking with name brands. Most guns are fairly reliable for the situation they are made for. If I had money, I would probably get an Xtrema.

I don't think there is a militia even near me, and not entirly sure if I would join it just yet. When stuff does start happening I am sure something would come up quick and I would love to be part of it. Good luck to you man!

Thank you sir, and good luck to you as well.

I would love to get an Xtrema but I don't think ill be getting one any time soon. There are much more important guns on my to get list.

You might be surprised at how many militias there are, just check around online or feel out the situation when talking with fellow gun owners and even Ron Paul meetup members. Chose your words carefully though, never be to trusting at first. You already know that though. Joining militia is vary important because you need to be able to function as a unit with other members. Designating different jobs and making friends. It really helps motivate you to get more prepared as well. In a SHTF kind of situation we would need to ban together to win the fight.

Note: I have it on good authority that the price of ammo might go up 40% buy the end of this year. They now they cant get all the guns so there going after the ammo.

yeah, I'm going to look up if there are any. Right now is the calm before the storm. And just like a storm, I can tell it is coming, but I really don't know what is in it. The key for me is to be ready for the form that is does come in. I believe it is going to be martial law and poice state. When my home and personal property is invaded without warrent and I am shot at, I will react with out a doubt. They can have fun when they're not used to some one giving up so easy. I jsut hope it doesn't come to this point we are preparing for, but it is the truth and we need ot provide for it.

I talked to a gun shop clerk and ammo is increasing. And Damn, I knew it all along that it was going to happen this way to, can't get rid of guns? then take the bullets. Crap.
Christians for 9/11 Truth
Posted: Jul 9 2007, 05:28 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 900

Did I mention that I'm not joking and its time to stock up on ammo. That's a rhetorical question, I know I did, but for real people STOCK UP.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3511 seconds · Archive