zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Deathbed Confession Says Aliens Crashed In Roswell, military PR guy comes clean post mortem
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 09:48 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

A military pr guy wrote and signed a sworn affidavit to be read upon his death. Then he died. Recently released, the affidavit asserts that it was an alien craft that crashed in Roswell, EBE bodies were recovered, and the "weather balloon" story was a cover.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770
buddy
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 11:05 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,673

You know, I'm not really glad this guy did this. If he knew all this time he should have said something. Contact with another intelligent life not from this planet would be one of the most important events in the history of planet earth. It affects everyone of all time. Billions of people, thousands of years. And for this guy to write an affidavit so that no one can corrborate, cross-examine, get further information is cowardly. There. I said it.
Powerhouse
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 11:59 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,359

But it was an AFFADAVIT! And on his DEATHBED! Surely that will win out despite the lack of evidence and names of other people who can corroborate!
Davidjayjordan
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:01 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,735

QUOTE (buddy @ Jul 2 2007, 11:05 AM)
You know, I'm not really glad this guy did this. If he knew all this time he should have said something. Contact with another intelligent life not from this planet would be one of the most important events in the history of planet earth. It affects everyone of all time. Billions of people, thousands of years. And for this guy to write an affidavit so that no one can corrborate, cross-examine, get further information is cowardly. There. I said it.

Nah, they are just demon beings and have always been with us from the beginning.

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/Aliensanddemons.html

Not really big news at all, except for those that will be messmerized and petrified by these greys and others.

The fellow should have had a whole lot more courage and rather than chicken out by waiting til he was gone. he should have had the courage to speak up while alive. I mean all they could do would be to kill him, and he was on his way out anyway.

He could have stood up and been a witness before his death. Now his death bed certificate isn't that convincing.

Oh well, at least we know and those that do the honest research and look beyond the ordinary.

George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:15 PM

Advanced Member

There were more than a dozen military and law enforcement professionals who went on the record saying it was an alien saucer and that bodies from it were retrieved by the military. Most of them were visited by gubbermint agents and in many cases they were threatened with death if they talked. The article mentions the military secretary who saw the bodies, they threatened to "disappear" her into the desert if she ever talked. Jim Marrs includes a great synopsis on Roswell in his book "Alien Agenda." He mentions all the military and law enforcement eyewitnesses and also includes several civilian eyewitnesses attesting to the fact that it was an alien saucer recovered in Roswell. Add it up and you've got quite a number of folks, most of whom are reputable and of the military.

This deathbed confession is a pretty big deal for a couple of reasons. One it is a public relations spokesperson saying the military 1) lied about the truth; 2) created and pushed a fictitious cover story; 3) he was there and part of it so it's not like he's a minor player in it all; and 4) the gubbermint has engaged in active denial of the truth since the event occurred.

It is like the Howard Hunt deathbed confession. These guys making these sorts of confessions know there are fates worse than death so don't do anything that would merit that fate until you're already a cadaver. Then let the truth be known because it won't matter then.
Bongo Thud
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 01:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,921

Ed Gein claimed he was innocent, right up until he died. If he had only signed an affidavit stating his innocence right before he death, everyone would have believed he was innocent.
DAV
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 06:35 PM

Unregistered

Fascinating reading, George, thank you.

... What's particularly interesting about Walter Haut is that in the many interviews he gave before his death, he played down his role and made no such claims. Had he been seeking publicity, he would surely have spoken about the craft and the bodies.

Did he fear ridicule, or was the affidavit a sort of deathbed confession from someone who had been part of a cover-up, but who had stayed loyal to the end?

Another military witness who claimed to know that the Roswell incident involved the crash of an alien spacecraft is Colonel Philip J. Corso, a former Pentagon official who claimed his job was to pass technology from the craft recovered at Roswell to American companies.

He claims that discoveries such as Kevlar body armour, stealth technology, night vision goggles, lasers and the integrated circuit chip all have their roots in alien technology from the Roswell crash.

Corso died of a heart attack shortly after making these claims, prompting a fresh round of conspiracy theories. ...

Just part of the article, link provided by George.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

It is convincing & believable imho.

George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 09:15 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bongo Thud @ Jul 2 2007, 06:34 PM)
... everyone would have believed he was innocent ...

Again, Bongo, I think you are wrongfully concluding what people think or believe. This affidavit merely represents yet another bit of information in a large, complex puzzle. That's it. Nothing more. It cannot be denied that this guy on his deathbed basically said the military is lying and has been for a long time and that aliens crashed in Roswell in 47. Now we must figure out his motives and what it means when put in the context of all the other new developments out there, such as France's secret government UFO research files being opened to the public, the dragonfly drone, and PROJECT SERPO and CHRYSTAL KNIGHT.

UFOlogy is a swirling galaxy of contradicting information, claims, reports, photos, on and on. Digging in is a fun exercise in logic. And you learn quickly not to conclude any one thing with any certainty because history shows that as soon as you do something new will surface to challenge your newfound beliefs.

I will say this, though, about UFOlogists. At least they are willing to challenge themselves and have their beliefs challenged. People who dismiss certain information and factoids out of hand simply because that information doesn't conform to their world view by definition are consciously choosing not to adapt to the ever-changing environment. Science tells us what happens to beings that fail to adapt to changes in the environment.
look-up
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 12:47 PM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

In 1996 the government fessed up and confirmed that the two previous stories about roswell were false, now claiming that it was dummies being dropped from helicopters to test helmets.

yea, they covered that up for 50 years cuz those helmets were soooooo special :rolleyes:
Powerhouse
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 01:10 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (look-up @ Jul 3 2007, 12:47 PM)
In 1996 the government fessed up and confirmed that the two previous stories about roswell were false, now claiming that it was dummies being dropped from helicopters to test helmets.

They did? Can you point me to that confirmation?
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 03:52 PM

Advanced Member

It's in the article. The OGCT on Roswell now, according to that article, is it was a weather balloon flying high in the atmosphere to spy on Russian nuke tests that crashed in Roswell. Meanwhile the bodies that people claimed they saw were just dummies being dropped to test what would happen to pilots and such who were forced to jump from extreme heights for whatever reason. You did read the article, didn't you, Powerhouse?
Powerhouse
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 04:13 PM

Advanced Member

Actually, I had overlooked those couple of sentences, but now that I see them, I note that your claim that the government "fessed up and confirmed that the two previous stories about roswell were false" is not at all what it was saying.

The Project Mogul explanation still stands. They simply noted in 1997 that perhaps people who thought they remembered bodies, maybe had gotten that incident confused with some tests they had done a decade or so later. That in now way backs off of the Mogul explanation, it just proposes a possible way that some people might have seen fake bodies (dummies), assuming those people who claim that are not lying or crazy. Me, I think the lying/crazy explanation is still more plausible.
Ranb
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 04:29 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 319

So Nick Pope claims that LT Haut left a document that claims the US government covered up an alien craft crash site. If the actual document is not posted online or otherwise made available for examination, will anyone on this forum actually believe it exists?

Ranb
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 06:14 PM

Advanced Member

The affidavit, er, I guess: http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Haut.html#anchor_8

Powerhouse, I never said the government fessed up to anything. It has tweaked its story a bit, which is guilty behavior. The truth doesn't need tweaking. If you tell exactly what happened the first time then there's no room for conspiracy theories, no?

It's like I've always said, you've got a half dozen alphabet agencies with trillion dollar budgets that operate in total secrecy and have de facto powers of police work and warfare and any weapon they want at their disposal and they've been active for a half century. Nowadays it's worse because these secret security organizations are all now privatized, with private armies and no real motive to take order from military brass. This alone breeds conspiracy theories. Secrecy breeds conspiracy theories. If you don't want conspiracy theories, don't shoot all the conspiracy theorists. They mostly mean well. If you want to do away with conspiracy theories do away with government secrecy. Ya dig?
soop
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 03:54 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,468

He has changed his story over the years, and the latest version adds little to previous accounts:

http://www.roswellfiles.com/Witnesses/hautstory.htm

I want to believe, but want to see pretty concrete evidence.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 07:56 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (soop @ Jul 6 2007, 08:54 AM)
I want to believe, but want to see pretty concrete evidence.

I feel ya.

If you dig reading you might want to check out Jim Marrs's "Alien Agenda." You can find it online for about $10. It covers a lot of ground. He pretty much opens with the statement: UFOs are real, driven by aliens and have incredible implications.

Another good writer is Bill or William Cooper. If you want to see some "evidence" check out his movie on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...earch&plindex=0

Anyway, there's a ton of material out there but it all amounts to nada if your mind is closed to it. You can show a person a thousand angles and hours of footage of a building being blown to kingdom come but if they believe in pancake theory and their mind is closed then it all amounts to nothing. Same goes for aliens and UFOs. You can show them artifacts, reports, memos, photographs, footage, crop circles, on and on, testimony from astronauts, whistleblower accounts, on and on. If they don't believe it all adds up to nothing.

Here's a movie I've been digging on: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=42...earch&plindex=0
soop
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 08:43 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,468

Anyone who asks for money for their "revelations" is not worth my time. Anything that important will be given freely & widely.

Sorry George.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 08:50 AM

Advanced Member

Then check out the free movies on Google.

And dude, it takes years of work to write a book. Years. And the person who gives years of their life to writing a nonfiction book shouldn't be paid? I suppose you also claim to be a capitalist? Gimme a break. Fucking Wal Mart, McDonalds, Coke, all these shitty products that are wrecking our world get our money one way or another but then along you come saying that the people fighting the good fight should do it for free? Well, touche, my friend. But in America your money is your vote. So fucking vote for one of these writers who dare to address the controversial subjects, if you could please.

Or don't. Personally I don't give a shit. You can buy and read a book and expand your mind and maybe even transcend to a degree. Or you can close your mind and bury your head in the sand and pretend everything's going to be cool indefinitely. Don't matter to me. I've got my own fish to fry.
Ranb
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 02:22 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 319

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jul 5 2007, 11:14 PM)
The affidavit, er, I guess: http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Haut.html#anchor_8

Thanks for the link.

Ranb
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other Conspiracy | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0300 seconds · Archive