zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Alive And Well:, and to date, no corrections....
Roxdog
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 03:03 PM

Why is Al Gore's House Bigger Than Everyone Else's?

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

I'm obfuscating? That is the biggest pile of dogsh^t you've posted so far. Please explain how your hypothetical strawmen negates any of the facts I have posted. Here, I'll do what you just did….

If you are so smart why do you create hypothetical strawmen instead of addressing the facts?

Mueller clarified the issue later that year.

"Once more", what is your source? Please post it.

random, irrelevant comparisons

Now, THAT is hilarious. Accuse me of doing what you are doing. Hilarious.
realitybites
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 03:43 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Gone
Member No.: 377

A simple question Rox:

Why would the government choose actual living people as the hijackers instead of making up fake identities?
realitybites
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 03:46 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Oct 26 2006, 05:03 PM)
Mueller clarified the issue later that year.

"Once more", what is your source? Please post it.
stopsnitchin
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 06:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 447

that makes sense because how would they know who the hijackers were so fast??? and yea maybe SOME of them were on the plane, but what proves they were the highjackers... the government can barely prove they were even on the plane... So untill they can give solid evidence.... this is the theory i will beleive...
Loonis
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 07:10 PM

Member No.: 136

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Oct 26 2006, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (Loonis @ Oct 24 2006, 10:38 PM)
This has all been settled. These reports were issued amidst the confusion that followed the attacks, and are all cases of mistaken identity. Check it out:

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html

This link does not back your assertion. It doesn't even mention the articles posted above. Please elaborate.

The link I posted covers all the articles mentioned above. You have to click on the names of the hijackers in the middle of the page to see the explanation for each one.
realitybites
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 07:33 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (stopsnitchin @ Oct 26 2006, 08:31 PM)
that makes sense because how would they know who the hijackers were so fast??? and yea maybe SOME of them were on the plane, but what proves they were the highjackers... the government can barely prove they were even on the plane... So untill they can give solid evidence.... this is the theory i will beleive...

What evidence do you need to believe they really were on the planes? Would the flight manifests suffice? You can download them here:

http://www.911myths.com/911_Manifests.zip

For some reason it's not letting me post links.
IVXX
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 07:55 PM

MDCCLXXVI

Group: Admin
Member No.: 378

I haven't really followed the hijacker story. I'll explain why later. My question is this.....

How many hijackers remains from Flights 11 & 175 were identified??

How many hijackers remains from Flights 77 & 93 were identified??
realitybites
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 08:18 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (IVXX @ Oct 26 2006, 09:55 PM)

I'm not sure about flight 93, but I believe forensic experts found the DNA of 2 brothers at the Pentagon. I'm not sure if it was confirmed that they were the DNA belonged to the hijackers, but they IIRC, they were the only brothers killed at that site.

Also keep in mind that 1,150 some people in New York have never been found, so the odds of finding remains of ALL the hijackers would be extremely low.

Edited to fix quotes.
IVXX
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 08:31 PM

MDCCLXXVI

QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 01:18 AM)

I'm not sure about flight 93, but I believe forensic experts found the DNA of 2 brothers at the Pentagon. I'm not sure if it was confirmed that they were the DNA belonged to the hijackers, but they IIRC, they were the only brothers killed at that site.

Also keep in mind that 1,150 some people in New York have never been found, so the odds of finding remains of ALL the hijackers would be extremely low.

Edited to fix quotes.

Yeah I figured the hijackers at the WTC would be a tough one but I figured can't just ask about two flights out of 4. I'm curious about this cause they do have enough evidence that they should be able to lift a DNA sample from and at least give us all the hijackers from 93 & 77. Not saying there wasn't hijackers, would just like to see the IDs made.
realitybites
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 09:01 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (IVXX @ Oct 26 2006, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 01:18 AM)

Edited to fix quotes.

Yeah I figured the hijackers at the WTC would be a tough one but I figured can't just ask about two flights out of 4. I'm curious about this cause they do have enough evidence that they should be able to lift a DNA sample from and at least give us all the hijackers from 93 & 77. Not saying there wasn't hijackers, would just like to see the IDs made.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure they have. I distinctly remember reading about Flight 77, but I'm not so sure about Flight 93. I tried searching for the stuff, but 9/11 searches bring about too many conspiracy websites for me to sift through.
IVXX
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 09:25 PM

MDCCLXXVI

QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 02:01 AM)
I tried searching for the stuff, but 9/11 searches bring about too many conspiracy websites for me to sift through.

Ditto.
realitybites
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:10 AM

Advanced Member

Roxdog
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:11 AM

QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 26 2006, 08:43 PM)
A simple question Rox:

Why would the government choose actual living people as the hijackers instead of making up fake identities?

Hold on.....let me consult my mindreading device. Is this really the best you can do? Besides, I never mentioned "the government". Please come up with a better strawman.

This is freaking pathetic. From your "source":

"We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were responsible," he said. "We have been successful in working with our foreign counterparts in identifying places where the conspiracy we believe was hatched as well as others who may have been involved in the conspiracy."

Mueller provided no new information on the hijackers' identities beyond his statement at a briefing Friday for reporters. Neither did he name any of the places abroad where authorities now believe the conspiracy was initiated, or any of the other conspirators.

Mueller "clarified" exactly jack sh^t. Now I know why Mueller has barely shown his face to the media since 9/11.

I'm sorry, but you people are the reason this country is F^CKED...

:angry:
Roxdog
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:17 AM

QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 04:10 PM)
Uh Oh!!

Here's your correction.

The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

no “legal proof to prove the identities of the hijackers.”- Robert Mueller
realitybites
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:20 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Oct 27 2006, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 04:10 PM)
Uh Oh!!

Here's your correction.

The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

no “legal proof to prove the identities of the hijackers.”- Robert Mueller

Well done Rox. You've managed to totally disregard when those statements were made in an obvious attempt to lie and continue to spread false information.

Take those two statements you quoted, and flip them around.
pdoherty76
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:38 AM

Unregistered

Face facts. They have not identified the hijackers because they never got a living sample of their dna.

Davin Coburn even pretends he has neer heard of Operation Northwoods. I personally emailed the lying toerag a copy of it. I bet he's still denying he has seen it.

All debunkers are shills or stupid. Theres no middle ground.
Roxdog
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:42 AM

QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 04:20 PM)
Well done Rox.  You've managed to totally disregard when those statements were made in an obvious attempt to lie and continue to spread false information.

What on earth are you talking about? Flip them, cartwheel them, it doesn't matter. Show me the "legal proof". Otherwise, shut the f^ck up.

I wish this were not the case but this seems to be the reality of the situation.
realitybites
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:45 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (pdoherty76 @ Oct 27 2006, 01:38 PM)
Face facts. They have not identified the hijackers because they never got a living sample of their dna.

Davin Coburn even pretends he has neer heard of Operation Northwoods. I personally emailed the lying toerag a copy of it. I bet he's still denying he has seen it.

A living sample? Why would one need a "living" sample?

DNA can be picked up anywhere. Unless the hijackers walked around their hotel rooms and drove around wearing sealed plastic suits, I'm guessing they left behind DNA.

But you continue to pretend. I know it's your favorite game.
realitybites
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:47 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Oct 27 2006, 01:42 PM)
Otherwise, shut the f^ck up.

Awww, I'm sorry. That correction hit a nerve?
Momoka
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 11:54 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 454

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Oct 27 2006, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (realitybites @ Oct 27 2006, 04:20 PM)
Well done Rox.  You've managed to totally disregard when those statements were made in an obvious attempt to lie and continue to spread false information.

What on earth are you talking about? Flip them, cartwheel them, it doesn't matter. Show me the "legal proof". Otherwise, shut the f^ck up.

I think he means that the "We don't know who the hijackers were" quote predates the "We know who the hijackers were" quote.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Hijackers | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0366 seconds · Archive