zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Invisible Dod Technology, now you see it, now you don't
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 11:04 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Check this out. Over the last month or so these wierd aerial drones have been spotted at various locations out West by multiple people. They've been photographed and sent in to the award-winning Earthfiles.com. Now not that this is to be entirely trusted, but according to the following report by a supposed whistleblower the drones are DoD reverse-engineered "alien" technology that can go from visible to invisible at the fip of a switch.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1277...ory=Environment

Here's photos of the drones:

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

Archive this link and save this idea for when you are trying to figure out how a low-altitude flyover might be carried out that would be convincing to many eyewitnesses on the ground.
bretwalda
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 11:30 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

Thats funny how this stuff comes full circle...just looking at the most recent threads on this on ATS.

What WAS determined a month or so ago was that the font on the underwing had been identified and the writing deciphered, that the craft was easily re-created in in some 3d graphics suite and put to video, and that it was indeed part of a viral marketing campaign for a movie - Transformers I think.
Bongo Thud
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 01:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,921

QUOTE (bretwalda @ Jun 28 2007, 11:30 AM)
Thats funny how this stuff comes full circle...just looking at the most recent threads on this on ATS.

What WAS determined a month or so ago was that the font on the underwing had been identified and the writing deciphered, that the craft was easily re-created in in some 3d graphics suite and put to video, and that it was indeed part of a viral marketing campaign for a movie - Transformers I think.

I believe it is viral marketing for a video game, forget which.

Archive this thread if you are trying to figure out how some people jump to incorrect conclusions at the drop of a hat.
Powerhouse
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 04:11 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,359

I thought it was a picture of the device Don King uses to do his hair.
DAV
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 08:47 PM

Unregistered

Yeah, have posted that yesterday ...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...showtopic=11408

Very interesting indeed.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 10:38 AM

Advanced Member

So I take it none of y'all bothered to read the link posted. Earthfiles is covering it. http://www.earthfiles.com/ Damage control folks better step it up. Powerhouse, that means you, with your faggoty name and your special olympics long jump gold medal.
Powerhouse
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 12:03 PM

Advanced Member

At the risk of being whooshed, I'll ask: are you joking?

Are there really people in this world who think this might actually be a photo of an alien spaceship?
DAV
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 12:35 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 28 2007, 04:04 PM)
... but according to the following report by a supposed whistleblower the drones are DoD reverse-engineered "alien" technology that can go from visible to invisible at the fip of a switch.

Plausible.
MtnKnght
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 08:35 PM

Die NWO scum!

Member No.: 4,613

Watch William Cooper video. goog nasa tether ufo, mexican UFO, spain UFO. read project camelot. read document alternative3. goog apollo ufo.
Powerhouse
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 11:26 PM

Advanced Member

I, for one, welcome our new alien-lemonjuicer-egg-whisk overlords.
soop
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 01:10 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,468

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 29 2007, 10:38 AM)
So I take it none of y'all bothered to read the link posted. Earthfiles is covering it. http://www.earthfiles.com/ Damage control folks better step it up. Powerhouse, that means you, with your faggoty name and your special olympics long jump gold medal.

LOL!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 12:00 PM

Advanced Member

I've run into the "Transformers" explanation again on a different message board. I will say that if all this is is staged hype for an impending movie then advertising has been taken to a dangerous extreme. Not without precedent, though. I remember, though not clearly, an instance in the recent past where packages that looked like explosives were taped to various things around I think it was Boston, but maybe not, er, some New England metropolis. The police blew the bomb-looking things up. Then some Hollywood dude got arrested, saying the whole thing, the explosives and such was nothing but a new form of advertising for a movie about to come out.

Still, the fact that some guy claiming to be a whistleblower who worked on this technology for the DoD is alarming if all this is is staged hype.
Bongo Thud
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 01:07 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 30 2007, 12:00 PM)
I've run into the "Transformers" explanation again on a different message board. I will say that if all this is is staged hype for an impending movie then advertising has been taken to a dangerous extreme. Not without precedent, though. I remember, though not clearly, an instance in the recent past where packages that looked like explosives were taped to various things around I think it was Boston, but maybe not, er, some New England metropolis. The police blew the bomb-looking things up. Then some Hollywood dude got arrested, saying the whole thing, the explosives and such was nothing but a new form of advertising for a movie about to come out.

Still, the fact that some guy claiming to be a whistleblower who worked on this technology for the DoD is alarming if all this is is staged hype.

Wow, you're completely out of touch with real world events.

Adult Swim, a part of the cartoon network, began a viral add campaign by placing dozens of LED or neon displays, of characters from an upcoming Adult Swim motion picture, in unusual places in several major U.S. cities. The city of boston decided to utilize this to flaunt their homeland security program, pretending they thought the pictures were bombs and initiating a dramatic over reaction.

The pictures of these UFOs that you have completely fallen for are a viral campaign for some movie or game, which is taking place on the internet. About a year or so ago gullible people such as yourself were completely fooled by another viral campaign for the video game "Shadow of the Collosus", which was started by releasing SEVERAL fake high quality film clips to the internet which alleged to show the discovery of the remains of gigantic animals all over the world.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 01:39 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bongo Thud @ Jun 30 2007, 06:07 PM)

Adult Swim, a part of the cartoon network, began a viral add campaign by placing dozens of LED or neon displays, of characters from an upcoming Adult Swim motion picture, in unusual places in several major U.S. cities. The city of boston decided to utilize this to flaunt their homeland security program, pretending they thought the pictures were bombs and initiating a dramatic over reaction.

The pictures of these UFOs that you have completely fallen for are a viral campaign for some movie or game, which is taking place on the internet. About a year or so ago gullible people such as yourself were completely fooled by another viral campaign for the video game "Shadow of the Collosus", which was started by releasing SEVERAL fake high quality film clips to the internet which alleged to show the discovery of the remains of gigantic animals all over the world.

Thanks. Can you link me to the movie these photos are part of an ad campaign for? Is it Transformers? That's what others are saying.

Your explanation for the supposed whistleblower is it's just some dude who is bored and wants to fuck with peoples' heads?
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 01:48 PM

Advanced Member

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1279...ory=Environment

Earthfiles has a different explanation. It is saying the drone is for "antigravity and for 3-dimensional image recording and projecting." I need to read this explanation more thoroughly. More later.

Anyway, there's now I guess two explanations out there.

1) The photos are part of an advertising campaign for an impending move, such as transformers. Evidence: Historical precedent; a similar such campaign has been carried out before.

2) The photos are of an aerial drone that is reverse-engineered "alien" technology. The reverse-engineering of the drone was a DoD contracted project allegedly for commercial purposes. Evidence: Alleged whistleblower operating under an alias releasing photos and files. Historical precedent; numerous whistleblowers have surfaced within the last two decades talking about secret technology development programs wherein alien technology is reverse engineered; the number of eyewitnesses are growing, some appear to be legit.

Here's what Earthfiles.com is reporting:

Isaac’s email and documents imply that this particular extraterrestrial technology was part of an American government effort to back-engineer, through civilian scientists, and apply commercially at the CARET Laboratory in Palo Alto. That E. T. technology allegedly can control gravity and project 3-dimensional images that apparently would look real to us humans, but are something akin to what we know as holographic images. The document also implies that the projected image technology can record.

Those symbols have been studied intensely and led to the discovery of possible links between the “dragonfly drone” tail symbols and NASA’s Clementine I lunar photography and mapping mission in 1994. http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1271...ory=Environment

Bongo Thud
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 02:48 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 30 2007, 01:39 PM)

Thanks. Can you link me to the movie these photos are part of an ad campaign for? Is it Transformers? That's what others are saying.

Your explanation for the supposed whistleblower is it's just some dude who is bored and wants to fuck with peoples' heads?

Remember that great big OMG ALIEN AUTOPSY HOLY SHIT ITS THE ROSWELL ALIEN ROSWELL IS REAL OMG thing that happened a few years back? That was a whole army of people who decided to fuck with peoples heads. The famous nessie photo called the surgeons photo, which was the cornerstone of modern loch ness mythology, was just some guy fucking with peoples heads. The patterson footage of a sasquatch running thru bluff creek or wherever it was, was a handful of people fucking with peoples heads.

All of these events where created by people who went thru MUCH more trouble to fuck with peoples heads than some 'whistleblower' who just does a bit of typing.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 05:02 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bongo Thud @ Jun 30 2007, 07:48 PM)

Remember that great big OMG ALIEN AUTOPSY HOLY SHIT ITS THE ROSWELL ALIEN ROSWELL IS REAL OMG thing that happened a few years back? That was a whole army of people who decided to fuck with peoples heads. The famous nessie photo called the surgeons photo, which was the cornerstone of modern loch ness mythology, was just some guy fucking with peoples heads. The patterson footage of a sasquatch running thru bluff creek or wherever it was, was a handful of people fucking with peoples heads.

All of these events where created by people who went thru MUCH more trouble to fuck with peoples heads than some 'whistleblower' who just does a bit of typing.

Point taken. Thanks.

My problem is if it's all staged hype for a movie, why the whistleblower claiming to be from a DoD contractor? I guess what your saying is, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that the dozen or so different photos of this thing in different locations around the country at different times, and the eyewitnesses, at least one of whom is a military man at Maxwell Airforce Base, all this is just staged hype, a package of lies pushed on the public by a movie company as part of an advertizing blitz. And the whistleblower claiming to be from a DoD contractor is just some wacko out to fuck with peoples' heads for the fun of it. Is that it? I mean I'm willing to include this theory as one of the two or three major theories now out there on these photos.

Nonetheless I reserve the right to look at all the theories, to analyze them and to come to my own conclusions, which may be to not forge a conclusion until later or may be to embrace one of the ones now forwarded by people like you and by Web sites like Earthfiles. Just so that we are clear.
Bongo Thud
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 08:17 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 30 2007, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Bongo Thud @ Jun 30 2007, 07:48 PM)

Point taken. Thanks.

My problem is if it's all staged hype for a movie, why the whistleblower claiming to be from a DoD contractor? I guess what your saying is, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that the dozen or so different photos of this thing in different locations around the country at different times, and the eyewitnesses, at least one of whom is a military man at Maxwell Airforce Base, all this is just staged hype, a package of lies pushed on the public by a movie company as part of an advertizing blitz. And the whistleblower claiming to be from a DoD contractor is just some wacko out to fuck with peoples' heads for the fun of it. Is that it? I mean I'm willing to include this theory as one of the two or three major theories now out there on these photos.

Nonetheless I reserve the right to look at all the theories, to analyze them and to come to my own conclusions, which may be to not forge a conclusion until later or may be to embrace one of the ones now forwarded by people like you and by Web sites like Earthfiles. Just so that we are clear.

I imagine it's safe to say this whistleblower's employment at a dod contractor is an unsubstantiated claim?
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 09:17 PM

Advanced Member

I have no clue what that dude is. This is typical stuff in the field of UFOs and alien technology. It'll come out in the wash to a certain degree, I suspect. I think he's behaving like someone who's trying real hard to win the trust of his readers and thus might be a cardboard cutout to preempt a real whisteblower from coming forward.

So it breaks down like this, in my opinion:

1) He's a bullshit artist having a laugh on me.
2) He's a cardboard cutout here to muddy the water and prevent legit gubbermint workers who might really know something about this from coming forward.
3) He's legit and is in love with himself.
Powerhouse
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:07 PM

Advanced Member

George, if you imagine just for a minute, that these photos are faked...

For whatever reason, whether a movie promotion or simply some individual who's skilled at photoshop, these photos appeared on the Internet.

Now, given that, what do you think the chances are that there is some unrelated person existing who has a twisted enough sense of humor to make up a bunch of insane stuff about DOD technology and post that on the Internet? My estimation is that it approaches 100%. It's a big world out there, and one person making wild claims, without any supporting evidence, amounts to zero evidence of anything.

Therefore all this stuff he's posted on the earthfiles web site is worth exactly zero. Go back to the photos to figure out whether they are evidence for anything. And good luck with that.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other Conspiracy | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0384 seconds · Archive