zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

If Half Of The People On This Forum
Rei Murasame
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 02:16 AM

Noble Warrior-Priestess

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this amazing. YOU HAVE ACTUALLY GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's strange, because you're the only one laughing like a maniac and using multiple exclamation marks.

My mother always told me that multiple exclamation marks was the first sign of madness. ;)

lol first of all, you can go check my biased "fact" in the last ron paul thread on here (which wasnt even posted by me).

While I do that (not), why don't you explain why you were glorifying that 'fact', which is unproven? Or will you now in retrospect deny that you were involved in any of that?

after you do that and realize how stupid you are, you then might consider re-reading that immigration thread and see what i said about immigration. you'll notice that I WAS ON YOUR SIDE. i said that immigrants are stealing all the jobs and screwing over American wages.

Sure, which completely explains why you were sitting around glorying in the apparent 'demise' of the "Aryan Race"? Or is this the part where you beat a full retreat, go into further denial, and claim again that you were really 'on my side' all along?

or did your selective memory block that out? omg i cant wait for your reply!

How much more do you plan to bluster and rave? If you were 'on my side' then that's very good to hear.

Why don't you tell 'Alive and Still Talking', all about how the Illegals need to be deported, and about how I was absolutely right about the entire affair? And then tell him to vote Ron Paul.

I bet you won't do it.
Tenacious E
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 02:21 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 125

well i did tell AasT what i thought about immigration. that whole aryan race thing was just nonsense and no one "glorified" anything. that only existed in your head. i cant tell him to vote Ron Paul if i dont recommend it myself.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0194 seconds · Archive