Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sean Penn A Truther?, definitely a peacenik
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 09:08 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed at length. But I saw Penn interviewed in Spike Lee's flick on Katrina. And recently I saw pics of him protesting the war. I'd bet he's a Truther.
Ashley911
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 08:32 AM

Member No.: 1,736

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 19 2007, 02:08 PM)
Sorry if this topic has already been discussed at length. But I saw Penn interviewed in Spike Lee's flick on Katrina. And recently I saw pics of him protesting the war. I'd bet he's a Truther.

I met him at a party a few months ago. Well, it was more of an industry function.

Anyway, I asked him if he believed 911 was an inside job. He said something along the lines of, "I wouldn't put anything past this administration."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement but he's definitely open.

Then we talked about mushrooms. Heehee.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 09:19 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Ashley911 @ Jun 20 2007, 01:32 PM)
Then we talked about mushrooms. Heehee.

Hmmm. From 9/11 to mushrooms. Hey, you might dig this guys youtube flix: http://www.youtube.com/user/Seallion
Sureshot
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 09:33 AM

"Real world hijack? Cool!" -Shelley Watson, NEADS

Group: Admin
Member No.: 430

The problem is most anti-war activists are not fans of the movement. The left criticizes us more then the right. At the anti-war march at the Pentagon, they would not even give us any podium time.
look-up
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 09:44 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

it's another example of cognative dissonence (sp?)... they can't imagine that the man who is perpetuating and evil war, might actually BE EVIL HIMSELF.

it's insane not to wonder why so much evil is somehow done on accident, and fail to think that perhaps it is not an accident.

The leftists think that their representatives are actually DOING SOMETHING about the war, simply because they get behind a podium and criticise the war.

That doesn't accomplish anything. Talk talk talk talk talk... no action.

It makes me sick.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0270 seconds · Archive