zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ubl A Genetic Engineer, Kills Our Bees!, so sayeth LA Times
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 08:23 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

In the absence of knowledge, theories have proliferated, including one that Osama bin Laden has engineered the die-off to disrupt American agriculture.

This has to be one of the weirdest fucking statements I've found in today's news, and from the LA Times of all places. The statement is not attributed to anybody, just strategically placed in the story I guess to plant the seed of the idea.

Why don't we blame foreign nationals for all our problems?
GunStar1
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 08:27 AM

DeFiAnT!

Member No.: 4,910

look-up
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 08:40 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Member No.: 654

(picturing a man in a cave mixing chemicals in some flasks to create Bee-killing WMDs)

Something out of a cartoon.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 08:56 AM

Advanced Member

I guess the question that arises is is it The Times that wants everybody to think UBL done it. Or is it the beekeepers and experts who really think that.

If I was one of the so-called experts quoted in that story and I read that statement I would firstly call the person who interviewed me and bitch, then call his or her boss and bitch, then write a letter.

That statement firstly makes The Times look like a bunch of knuckle-dragging propagandists. Secondly it makes the experts it cited before making that harebrained statement look stupid.

Of all the millions and millions of people out there who are now aware of the bee issue, how many do you really suppose think UBL is behind it? One percent? Two percent?

THe fucked thing is that with chemtrails overhead that many many people are theorizing could be behind it; with climate change; with genetically modified crops; with pollution that some say is now on a catclysmic scale; with the proliferation of nuclear power plants in America and Europe; and with The Times clearly going to give space to at least one alternative theory, what gets picked up and placed in the story? UBL done it!

GIve me a fucking break!
look-up
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 09:27 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

chemtrails are fucked up

the weather in my city has been basically identical the past few days. not a single trail in the sky for the past two days solid. This morning when I get to work and Look-Up, I see about ten trails over my head... some of them looked kind of fresh, as in being sprayed in the past 30 min, and others looked like they had been there and dissapated a bit...

there's no fucking way that my medium sized city could ever have that much air traffic g oing over head, even between neighboring bigger cities, so early in the morning, and only happen on THursday, when Tuesday and Wednesday had absolutely none.

This is really getting me pissed off.

I know a lot of you posters here are very skeptical of this phenomenon, and you think it's more or less just the natural result of exhaust from engines entering the atmosphere. We could argue all day about it. But first, just start to pay close attention to what you see throughout each day over a period of time, and ask yourself. Does this make sense?

A couple months ago, I was like some of you. Unconvinced. But now I have seen enough to know that this is no innocent or natural phenomenon, and we need to find out what the fuck is going on in our skies, and what the fuck we are breathing in!

And yes, if it's some secret government project, and it would almost certainly need to be, since there is no way that an airline could afford the fuel to do these flights if not given a large amount of money to do it, and to do it in a coordinated effort in selected areas, then that means it could possibly be the bee killing pollutant that is causing the shortage in harvests, and affecting our whole planet.
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 09:50 AM

Advanced Member

High and to the five to brother Look-Up. I know a dude whose dad was in the Air Force and he said of course chemtrails are real, that they were invented to be solid or chrystalized clouds that USSR satellites couldn't see through so the USG could move its weapons around basically hidden beneath a blanket of chrystalized clouds. Dude said that was 30 years ago. Now of course there's more to them than that. He also said they've been controlling the weather around the world since the 1980s. See that record storm that almost nailed Iran. Katrina was an inside job!
911wasaninsidejob
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:10 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 282

"In the absence of knowledge, theories have proliferated, including one that Osama bin Laden has engineered the die-off to disrupt American agriculture."

:rolleyes:
look-up
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:16 AM

A WTC 7 No-Planer

Thanks George. I don't know how deep it all goes. I would say creating a hurricane is a little far-fetched, albiet not impossible, but a little hard to believe... I just wish we had some way of tracking these flights.

Can you imagine a means to talk to lots of air-traffic controllers and ask them what's going on? That's what I'd like to do... start investigating by talking to ATC's
George Hayduke
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:35 AM

Advanced Member

A lot of them are former military. Like everybody they fear for their jobs and they may simply not know what business the suspect planes are conducting. What we need is someone who's worked on developing chemtrails to come forth and fess up.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4966 seconds · Archive