Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Democratic Debate, who'd you like?
mid life crises
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 08:36 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,390

Just finished watching it from NH. i liked Richardson, Biden and Kucinich.

Obama was Ok up until he started saying he's bomb Osama bin Laden if he had the chance despite collateral damage...please...

Hillary was Ok except you can read between her lines too easily.

Edwards was OK, plays the game great.

But for who answered the questions the best and who would do positive things in the World - Richardson, Kucinich and Biden are my front runners. But I'm not a democrat .
Realist
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 09:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 814

QUOTE (mid life crises @ Jun 4 2007, 01:36 AM)

Obama was Ok up until he started saying he's bomb Osama bin Laden if he had the chance despite collateral damage...please...

But for who answered the questions the best and who would do positive things in the World - Richardson, Kucinich and Biden are my front runners. But I'm not a democrat .

They all sound like scumbags to me. What could you LIKE about Hillary? or Obama? Or Edwards? All total shills working for the NWO.

CNN was horrendous too.
Tenacious E
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 11:00 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 125

right...CLEARLY Obama and Edwards are working for the NWO. you can almost see their horns if you look close enough.
ross11988
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 11:41 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 382

QUOTE (Realist @ Jun 4 2007, 02:56 AM)
QUOTE (mid life crises @ Jun 4 2007, 01:36 AM)

Obama was Ok up until he started saying he's bomb  Osama bin Laden if he had the chance despite collateral damage...please...

But for who answered the questions the best and who would do positive things in the World - Richardson, Kucinich and Biden are my front runners.  But I'm not a democrat .

They all sound like scumbags to me. What could you LIKE about Hillary? or Obama? Or Edwards? All total shills working for the NWO.

CNN was horrendous too.

Didnt see it, but how was CNN horendus
Realist
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 11:42 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 814

QUOTE (Tenacious E @ Jun 4 2007, 04:00 AM)
right...CLEARLY Obama and Edwards are working for the NWO. you can almost see their horns if you look close enough.

So you like them? Are you really a 9/11 truther?
George HW Bush is like the Grand Puba of the NWO, and he comes across as Mr. Rogers. Get real, it has nothing to do with how "evil" they look!
greeneb24
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 11:58 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE (Tenacious E @ Jun 4 2007, 04:00 AM)

you can't see their horns?

Christians for 9/11 Truth
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 12:37 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 900

I watched it and felt sic afterwards. There all NWO scum.
Micahyah
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 01:02 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 426

I can't watch the shills anymore.

If you do any kind of research or putting 2 and 2 together, its very obvious that the powers that be get certain things done when a Republican is in office and certain things done when a Democrat is in office, and it all relates to breaking down national sovereignty, launching illegal wars and profiting off them, removing civil liberties, fooling the masses, creating situations that will lead to some sort of chaos so that what the powers that be want to implement will be a 'solution' for the created chaos, etc.

This is just an audition to see who the powers that be will choose as their next 'Left' front man.

They choose, and then they use the media to get the American public behind whoever it is they want (and also use vote fraud, etc.).

By the actions of the media so far, it seems obvious that some of the elite want the next 'Left' front person to be the established insider, Hillary Clinton, a seasoned and experienced political criminal, and others of the elite want a new 'Left' front man without the long history of crimes, 'savior' Barack Obama or 'pretty boy lawyer' John Edwards.

It seems pretty obvious that it will be the democrats' turn, because they don't seem to care that much about the GOP candidates (except to get Ron Paul off the stage ASAP).
storieskeepchanging
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 01:28 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 644

Dodd has a count of who got the most air time. It's kind of funny, Wolf Blitzer came in third. Almost but not quite three times more air time than Gravel-- a candidate. Obama got well over three times the amount, Hillary just under.

http://chrisdodd.com/node/1377

I couldn't find any online polls other than Drudge... beware of same for Reps Tuesday.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0245 seconds · Archive