Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Loose Change Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Info On Freemasons?
onehourbytheconcretelake
Posted: Jun 9 2007, 08:46 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 780

anyone have anything else related to this?
phoenixrises
Posted: Jun 9 2007, 09:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (CriticalThinker @ Jun 4 2007, 02:32 AM)

Yes - they literally eat children.

Can you explain who originally divulged this information? It's not like one of them is actually going to repent and confess. How do you know that they eat children? I mean, I wouldn't put anything past them (except reformation) but to claim that they eat children, although probable, is making a guess that I'm sure nobody other than insiders can know about.
8bitagent
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 04:11 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,541

Isnt it weird Hitler killed tens of thousands of Freemasons, and went on and on about how "Freemasons and Zionists control the world"...when Hitler would have been a puppet of this very same group if its true? And if its true, they themselves would have merely been puppets of the Illuminati, who controlled Himmler and the occult worshipping SS along with the banks.

Isnt it strange how it was proven the Masonic P2 order in Italy was behind orchestrating massive false flag terrorism with the CIA and Nato(Gladio's Strategy of Tension) and swindling Italy out of billions, as well as orchestrating assassinations...but...
people who talk about "the evil Masons" never even mention this?

Isnt it weird how everyone thinks the compass and square is the Masonic logo,
when the real logo is the double headed eagle with illuminated pyramid and the mantra "Ordo Ab Chao"(or order out of chaos, the 33rd degree)

Btw, where can one get one of those snazzy all seeing eye/skull and bones black 33rd degree aprons the Masons where? :)

Anyways, thankfully most Masons believe in charitable work, helping hospitalized children...even if the top few who worship Jah Bu Lon have consorted some not so nice deeds:)
8bitagent
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 04:22 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (George Hayduke @ Jun 4 2007, 03:23 AM)
Finally, these guys are as Satanic as the day is long. Wanna know where all the little kids who end up on the back of milk cartons end up? Trust me you don't. The top tiers of these guys are into ritual black magic.

Those arent masons, those are organized child kidnapping rings who sell off children to high bidder brothels overseas and to satanic cults; most of which are ferried into the
European world of the occult global elite.

Before people laugh, they should look at the mainstream articles from Belgium, Holland, etc. It's not just that Dyncorp and the UN have been caught being involved in child kidnapping, its that these global elites straight out of Eyes Wide Shut are into this sort of sick shit.

But Masons? Maybe some of them, clearly top politicians, judges, etc in Italy, Belgium, and Holland(as well as England) have been involved in this stuff, as well as 1980's era Republican elite in DC.

David Icke explains in perfectly, about different frequencies, colors, etc. It's all about advanced brain washing mind control with these cases.

There's so many countless children abducted on an industrial strength level every year from America to Latin America to Europe to Asia and especially Africa...I dont know why the US government is so upset over "terrorism", when theres this epidemic going on(oh wait, I do know why the US doesnt care)

Let's look at the formation of Washington DC, no question it was created as an unholy conduit for precisely the evil we see coming out of the Pentagon.

Is it any wonder they found children under Benjamin Franklin's mansion, a double agent high ranking Mason who was a top member of the Hellfire Club?
8bitagent
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 04:34 AM

Advanced Member

Critical Thinker mentioned 2012.

2012 is when the Freedom Tower obelisk rises at 1776 tall on the souls of 3000 sacrificial victims

2012 is 11 years AFTER 9/11, the terror attack on the "11" shaped towers using Flight 11 in the ritual on the 11(0) story towers.

11 years before that was Bush Sr's new world order speech to the nation

I dont believe this is a coincidence:

(Posted Image)

nor do I believe this is "NOT" Illuminati/Masonic related:

(Posted Image)

Who "advised" FDR to put this on the back of our money? Could it have been his occult advisers?

The same "Alice Bailey" types that conduit the evil plans to the globalist network behind the UN and one world government agenda?

The REAL Masonic symbol:

(Posted Image)

hmm, where have I seen this before?

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

(BTW, thats what the real Illuminati most likely looks like)

or the capstone rays of light pyramid:

(Posted Image)

This is a Masonic apron, does this look innocent to ya?

(Posted Image)
onehourbytheconcretelake
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 06:30 PM

Advanced Member

how do we know all of this is really true?
phoenixrises
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 08:59 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (onehourbytheconcretelake @ Jun 10 2007, 06:30 PM)

Because the signs are everywhere. The dots are just sitting there waiting to be connected. It makes more sense to say it's true than to say that it's not. And with thousands of American kids alone each year being abducted (their cases never solved) it becomes too obvious. I personally don't believe that there are thousands of "lone nuts" out there kidnapping kids. 5 or 6 maybe. But not thousands.
Headhunter
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 09:37 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,758

Masonichip

http://www.masonichip.org/

:blink:
CriticalThinker
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 12:26 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Headhunter @ Jun 10 2007, 09:37 PM)
Masonichip

http://www.masonichip.org/

:blink:

You gotta be f$cking kidding man -

Hey HH - This qualifies as a NEW THREAD - Do that - ...
(or I will if you don't)

onehourbytheconcretelake
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 02:20 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (phoenixrises @ Jun 11 2007, 01:59 AM)
QUOTE (onehourbytheconcretelake @ Jun 10 2007, 06:30 PM)

Because the signs are everywhere. The dots are just sitting there waiting to be connected. It makes more sense to say it's true than to say that it's not. And with thousands of American kids alone each year being abducted (their cases never solved) it becomes too obvious. I personally don't believe that there are thousands of "lone nuts" out there kidnapping kids. 5 or 6 maybe. But not thousands.

yeah but some signs seem to be speculations. Someone said the landscape architecture of Rome, Greece, etc, were masonic, but how so? I can't find any clear evidence.

How do we know these masons are really worshiping satanic ideals through these monuments, designs, logos, etc? How do we know they aren't just using them because they like how they look for it's simplicity and not because of it's egyptian, greek, or roman myth history?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Lounge | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0276 seconds · Archive