|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Loose Change Forum > Latest News Section > Us Gov Profits $9.4 Mil/per Us Soldiers Death|
|Posted by: Yakhont26 Dec 30 2007, 10:06 AM|
| Wow check out the highlights of this wild document. Please email it everywhere...
Full document here : http://www.anomalicresearch.com/pdf/mary_croft.pdf
- Every US Soldier is insured for $10 million - the family gets paid $600,000 - the more that die the more money the US Federal Government makes..
- All prisoners have bonds issued against their persons for millions which are actually sold on international markets, while the prisoners produce goods for pennies an hour (a booming business and a steady supply of cheap slave labour) No wonder the CIA would want to import so many drugs.
- 'Mary Elizabth' pays her bills by signing them and mailing them back... (notice that they are 'statements' and NOT 'invoices' and this legal difference means mountains in Contract law...
- She also writes cheques out of closed bank accounts and somehow they never bounce..
- She claims to ask all credit card lenders to issue a copy of the two-way contract (which they apparently never can because it is a uni-lateral contract - and thus unenforceable by law) - she claims to have outwitted CIBC / RBC / Traffic Tickets / MNB Lenders etc etc..
- The moment a person is born their 'birth certificate' is a contractual agreement creating a corporation with your name, and is thus legally binding against the corporation (Virtual You) and is used as a debt instrument..
|Posted by: kissing blarney Dec 30 2007, 11:45 PM|
| Can you point out the relevant text for this one.
Every US Soldier is insured for $10 million - the family gets paid $600,000 - the more that die the more money the US Federal Government makes..
I don't want to spend the time reading 100 pages of what smells A LOT fishy.
|Posted by: Graham Dec 31 2007, 09:29 AM|
use the search function.
|Posted by: kissing blarney Dec 31 2007, 01:41 PM|
Thanks...didn't even see the search function. I tried it and all I found was pretty much a repeat of the of the statement I was questionng. It has no mention of who the underwriter is or who pays the premium or any references to the applicable laws or statutes. Using the numbers, the government has collected $35 billion (+or-) for the Iraq war alone since it's inception. I guess I'll have to google it if I want more info.
|Posted by: alive and still talking Jan 1 2008, 01:10 AM|
that thought passed my mind when I realized that career reservists have been carrying the brunt of casualties lately, ill-equipped to defend themselves.