Very interesting as we have no more than three different times when the passenger attack happened based on official an undisputable datahttp://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/foru...wtopic.php?4134
Following the findings of Andre II concerning the discrepancy between the official presentation and all accounts we do have of the Burnett calls.http://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/foru...wtopic.php?3755
I decided it would be worth the time to analyse in detail the flash animation of the phone calls that was presented at the Moussaoui trial.http://coop.vaed.uscourts.gov/moussaoui/flights.zip
Keep in mind this is no testimony but official evidence.
First of all the animation clearly states that all 35 airphone calls and the two cell phone calls (Felt and Lyles) came from the rear of the plane (between row 23 and 34).
This leads to some very important conclusions:
The huge differences between the different calls (number of dead people, if pilot and co-pilot lies dead on the ground, if bomb visible, if a hijacker guards the passengers, presence of a gun etc) cannot be explained by different visibility.
See: “UA 93: Too many contradictions”http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...dress=125x23179 http://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/foru...iewtopic.php?24
Moreover it has already been shown that many details challenge that passengers were actually herded to the back of the plane (has to be updated in view of it explosive potential to destroy the presented evidence). Only Beamer mentions reseating of passengers. But strangely 27 in the back and 10 in the front. This is exactly how many people are sitting in these sections at take off.
No other call mentions the reseating (though all passengers who phoned have officially changed their seat).
Why is there one group around Burnett and another around Beamer/Glick organizing the attack? Why don’t they work together? Burnett is in row 24/25 but apparently has no contact to Glick two rows behind him while Glick has contact to Beamer being no less than 5 rows behind him.
Even stranger is the complete absence of any mentioning of Greene who was a pilot. He was sitting originally in row 27. This is exactly the row where Glick is supposed to sit after being herded to the back!
Here now the calls:Grandcolas, Lauren:
8 Calls from 23DEF
Only one call (left a message) has been in the news. In fact she made 8 calls!
Four calls to her husband have been disconnect after 4, 2, 3 and 3 seconds. She also made one misdial lasting seven seconds. Two calls terminated upon connection (to Kris Global and Vaughn C. Lohec). First call (to husband) happened at 9:39. The last at 9:43. Afterwards she apparently didn’t try again.Bingham, Mark:
4 Calls from 25DEF.
First call at 9:36:10 to his mother lasted only 5 seconds. This is never mentioned.
His known call to his mother lasts 166 seconds. Contrary to all accounts that placed the call at 9:44 or 9:45 it officially happened at 9:37:03.
Please note that accounts of this call state:
“After the call ended Alice Hoglan’s brother turned on the news and they saw the WTC and the news of the Pentagon just came in.”
This is hardly impossible.
At 9:41 he tries again to phone his mother. Call is terminated upon connection.
At 9:41:53 he tried again but misdialled. Call lasts 3 seconds. Whom did he phone and why didn’t he talk?
Why didn’t he try after 9:41 anymore?DeLuca, Joseph:
3 calls from 26DEF
1. At 9:42:13 he phoned his parents. Call lasted 14 seconds.
2. At 9:43:03 he phoned his parents again. He talked to his dad. Call lasted 130 seconds. The only information we have of his call is that he stated that terrorists would be aboard.
3. At 9:48:48 he phoned Atwell Haines. Call was terminated upon connection.Gronlund, Linda:
1 call from 26DEF (next to DeLuca)
At 9:46:05 she phoned Elsa Strong. The call lasted 71 seconds. Accounts of her call state that she phoned at 9:53. In the call she told her sister that the passengers were aware of the attacks in New York! Glick, Jeremy:
1 call from 27DEF
At 9:37:41 he called his mother-in-law. Line was left open and call lasted 7,565 seconds. (Question: If caller hangs up or phone breaks apart: Does the line remain open?)Beamer, Todd:
4 calls from 32DEF
Three calls were terminated upon connection.
At 9:42:44 he phoned AT&T.
Strangely again at 9:42:44 he does his second unsuccessful attempt to AT&T.
At 9:43:48 he phoned home. Again call terminated upon connection.
Strange again: The very same second he phones GTE operator. The line is left open. The call lasts 3,925 seconds.
Please note that most accounts state that he phoned the GTE operator as he didn’t want to alarm his wife who was pregnant.
[Observer, 02.12.01]Bradshaw, Sandra:
3 calls from 33DEF (behind Beamer)
1. At 9:35:40 she phoned Speed Dial Fix of UA. Calls lasts 353 seconds. Absolutely nothing is known of this call.
2. At 9:49:30 she phoned home. Call terminated upon connection.
3. At 9:50:04 she phones home again. The call lasted 470 sec. This call has been reported: “Sandy Bradshaw, who was trained never to spill hot coffee on a paying customer, slipped into the airplane's galley and began filling pitchers with boiling water. (...)"Everyone's running to first class," Sandy Bradshaw told her husband. "I've got to go. Bye." Therefore the passenger attack took place around 9:57:50. And with the exact certitude of an atomic clock is puts the start PRIOR to 9:57:54 (when Bradshaw’s call ended).
This matches perfectly the transcript of the CVR
But we know from Glick’s call that Glick still was on the phone at 9:59 when his wife saw the WTC collapse.
So, how can this be reconciled??
Three calls from 24ABC and 25ABC (opposite to Mark Bingham).
1. 9:30:32 (his wife noted 9:27. This was also the time reported everywhere in the news). Call lasted 28 seconds. While Deena Burnett explicitly said that she saw the ID of her husband’s cell phone the official document claims he always used an airphone.
Burnett says: “The hijackers have already knifed a guy, one of them has a gun, they are telling us there is a bomb on board”. Jarrah’s announcement to the passengers was one minute after Burnett ended his first call. And why does Beamer (32nd row) and Glick (27th row) describe the bomb which Burnett apparently doesn’t see?
2. At 9:37:53. Call lasted 62 seconds. Again the contradiction between Deena Burnett’s clear statement that she saw the ID of her husband’s cell phone and the official claim that an airphone was used. Again a contradiction also concerning the exact time. Deena Burnett noted 9:34 (again the famous three minutes discrepancy for UA 93).
Burnett describes that he helped the wounded passenger. Burnett officially is in the rear of the plane. Why is it always assumed that the dead passenger is Mark Rothenberg? This assumption was based on the fact that he was the only first-class passenger who didn’t do a phone call. But as most passengers are in the back of the plane the dead one could have been many others.
And Burnett at the end says: “We're turning back toward New York. We're going back to the World Trade Center. No, wait, we're turning back the other way. We're going south.”
This matched perfectly the time given by Deena Burnett (9:35) but according to the official document it is now 9:38. But at 9:38 the flight path shows that UA 93 didn’t change direction at all for three minutes. There was no change of direction at 9:38. Either the official time is wrong, the flight path is wrong or Tom Burnett is having hallucinations.
3. At 9:44:23. Call lasts 54 seconds. Again the contradiction which kind of phone was used. Already in this call Burnett talks of a group of people that are going to do something.Please note that the fourth call at 9:54 in which Burnett explains that they are going to attack the cockpit is not mentioned at all in the official document that mentions so many phone calls that were even terminated upon connection!
(Thanks to Andre II)Lyles, CeeCee:
1 call from 32ABC (opposite to Beamer) and 1 cell phone call.
1. At 9:47:57 she phoned her husband and leaves a mess age on the answering machine. Call lasted 56 seconds.
2. At 9:58:00 she uses her cell phone to call her husband (why not an airphone?) Unfortunately the length of the call isn’t mentioned.
Here a detailed account of her phone call:
"Babe, my plane's been hijacked," she said.
"Huh? Stop joking," he said.
"No babe, I wouldn't joke like that. I love you. Tell the boys I love them."
The pair prayed. In the background, Lorne Lyles could hear what he now believes was the sound of men planning a counterattack.
"They're getting ready to force their way into the cockpit," she told him.
CeeCee Lyles let out a scream.
"They're doing it! They're doing it! They're doing it!" she said. Lorne Lyles heard a scream. Then his wife said something he couldn't understand. Then the line went dead. http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001...mainstoryp7.aspThis clearly puts the beginning of the passenger attack AFTER 9:58:00 (the beginning of the call but as the call ends with this remark it postpones likely around 9:59). But Sandra Bradshaw screams that everybody is running into first class BEFORE 9:57:54.
It is also in clear contradiction to the transcript of the CVR where the alleged hijackers in the cockpit remark the beginning of the attack at 9:57:55.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191520,00.htmlSo, we do have NO LESS THAN THREE times of when exactly the passenger’s attack began. And all three times are in itself not in question. Britton, Marion:
A phone call from 33ABC
At 9:49:12 she phoned Fred Fiumano. The call lasts 232 seconds.
“Fiumano heard a lot of yelling and screaming, and the line went dead.”
But officially the line wasn’t disconnected.Wainio, Honor:
1 call from 33ABC (neighbour of Britton).
At 9:53:43 she phoned her parents. The call lasted 269 seconds. While the official animation insists it was an airphone Wainio herself talked of a cell phone that she had borrowed from her neighbour.Flight attendant:
Row 33ABC. Neighbour of Britton and Wainio.
At 9:35:56 a flight attendant phoned Speed Dial Fix of UA for 4 seconds.
Why did the call only last 4 seconds? It is not noted that the line was disconnected.
The phone worked perfectly for Wainio and Britton.Martinez, Waleska:
1 call from 34ABC
At 9:45:37 she tried to phone Dratel Group but her call was terminated upon connection.
Why was the call terminated? The phone worked perfectly for the unknown flight attendant.Flight attendant:
3 calls from row 34 (neighbour of Martinez)
1. At 9:31:14 she phoned Speed Dial Fix of UA but the call lasted only two seconds. But no mentioning that the call was disconnected.
2. At 9:32:29 she phoned again Speed Dial Fix of UA. This time the call lasted 95 seconds. Why is it still unknown who this flight attendant was?
The call mentions the hijacking, that one alleged hijacker has a bomb strapped on and another was holding a knife on the crew. Strangely the flight attendant apparently fails to mention the killing of one passenger.
3. At 9:35:48 she phoned again Speed Dial Fix of UA. This time the call only lasted 4 seconds.Felt, Edward:
1 call with his cell phone
The call officially took place at 9:58:00
Although the length of the call has been specified in the press as 72 seconds the official animation doesn’t mention it.
The animation states that Felt phoned from the bathroom in the rear of the plane (though it is completely beyond me how they can know which bathroom he used).
So far it always had been assumed he slipped into a bathroom in first class in order to do a phone call. This was already a bit strange as he phoned exactly at the time when the passengers are supposed to have attacked the cockpit. If he was in the rear of the plane it is even less understandable why he went into the bathroom. Right next to the bathroom was CeeCee Lyles phoning home with her cell phone at the very same time. Why hide in a bathroom?
All in all the official animation gives 35 airphone calls and only 2 cell phone calls.
This corresponds to this statement:
”In the back of the plane, 13 of the terrified passengers and crew members made 35 air phone calls and two cell phone calls to family members and airline dispatchers, a member of an FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force testified Tuesday. Several learned that hijackers had already flown other planes into the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon near Washington, D.C.”http://dwb.sacbee.com/content/news/story/1...-15061766c.htmlThe official animation and this testimony strangely don’t count Burnett’s fourth call.
And Why does the animation not mention Andrew Garcia’s phone call who left only one word on the answering machine of his wife?
And especially why do we have three very different times of the beginning of the passenger’s attack based on the phone calls?