Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Genesis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

My Spore Race!
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Feb 24 2008, 01:46 AM

wears a spandex leotard with the flag of communist Vietnam on it

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

As you may know, while Gamgee is making the Xivai in Spore, I will be making the Twitchmonkey (who would totally kick even the Xivai's asses) and I've finally made a concept I'm happy with:

user posted image

You may have seen it posted at TESF if you still go there, but in addition to being Zbrush practice, I also really wanted a firm concept of my race before Spore released.

So, that's all from me, unless I decide to add a body or paint it, but if you all (the ones still around that is) wanted to post what you have been cooking up for Spore races, that'd be cool too.
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Feb 24 2008, 07:04 PM

Twitchmonkey propaganda. Fear them!

user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 17 2008, 10:34 AM

Ryleh

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

Well, besides test creatures (perfect spheres, creatures with no mouths or immobile mouths far away from where there if food, creatures with arms linked together, etc.) I plan on making what amounts to giant gliding (when the exp pack comes out, you know it will) ferrets with forward raked spikes all over; an impressive leaping ability,; severe burrowing talent; and a habit of leaping out of the ground, destroying alien vehicles, burrowing into the ground, the repeating (This is a creature I've been imagining since the first time I got bored on a long car ride). Also, later on I'm definitely going to make more Xivia (the universe can never have enough).
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 06:23 AM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Group: Gamgee
Member No.: 8

I can see other players being fucking pissed trying to survive against the Xivai!!! They will be so strong that they will be considered the unofficial unbeatable race. MOAHAHAHA.

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 09:54 AM

Ryleh

Indeed, I can even imagine the update after you make the Xivai:

* Fixed bug where after building an interstellar space ship, players get sucked into black hole.

* List of banned creatures updated to include: Genitalia creatures, creatures who's bodies spell out inappropriate words, and Xivia.

------------------------------

Is anyone going to make the Crystalli? or (through some unknown means) the viscera?
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 18 2008, 03:19 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

ROFL, that would be great. We would all go down in fame as the near destroyers of a game MOHAHAHAH tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Mar 21 2008, 10:47 PM

The Twitchmonkeys will own your Xivai. OWN THEM!
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 07:47 AM

Ryleh

Inconceivable! The Xivai shall dominate the galaxy, your world included! Your only hope is to join them as battle-thralls, or become a slave world, trapped forever by a red glowing shield! Muahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha!
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 12:14 AM

How about I destroy them completely as an afterthought?
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 11:33 AM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Oh Twitch it is just wishful thinking on your part. You will realize your folly as one by one your planets are conquered and consumed by the Xivai. If you submit we may keep you as pets, who knows we may turn you into warriors some day.

--------------------
user posted image
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 02:35 PM

We will not extend you the same courtesy, unless Maxis implements mounts, and even then it's doubtful.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 07:50 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

In that case your utter destruction will be brought upon you. I will begin to detonate stars one by one near all of your known planets of origin. Good day.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options

AFFILIATES
Genesis's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0364 seconds · Archive