Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Genesis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

Genesis - Mitosis, The Viscera - Creature Stage II
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 08:13 PM

Ryleh

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

Will do next time (if there is a next time). Personally, I'm up for whatever. Dropping these guys would be good, because you could focus more on the Cryst/ Xivia. Going to tribal is fine, since well, this is the creature we made. And picking up from a while back would be fun, since it would place us on a three-sapient-species planet, and would allow us to evolve a bit more.
OathinBlood
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 08:38 PM

Street Shark!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Assuming that there's no other sapient species on this planet. *wink*

--------------------
user posted image
OathinBlood
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 08:45 PM

Street Shark!

Personally, right now, I'd like to focus on tribal. The Crystalli specifically, since they're the 'easiest', creatively speaking. They're the most vanilla. The Xivai have to start a society with no fire - and fire is the basis for 99% of our technology. Gonna need some major creativity there. The Viscera are parasites, and have to infect their hosts and still keep their hosts alive. Again, not easy.

--------------------
user posted image
OathinBlood
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 08:46 PM

Street Shark!

Oops. Just realized I forgot to draw the legs on the other side of the opabinops. My bad.

--------------------
user posted image
Acesolid
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 05:46 AM

Grapu

Member No.: 42

What do you wish to do? Choose two or less.

C) Relocate the place in the body that your adult form will finally rest…
----- III) At the centre of the body where we will be the safest, yet fairly far from the brain.
F) Develop a more social lifestyle, enhancing and highlighting your intelligence for further development.

How do you want to evolve? Choose four or less.

B) Develop blood storage organs, so that if our host bleeds out we will still be able to thrive for several minutes. (Adult Life Expectancy +++)
E) Specialize your clicking mouthparts to make sound, so that their noise could be heard outside of the host body as well. (Communication +++)
F) Develop a pheromone gland system unrivalled in complexity, able to leave messages as intricate and sometimes even more intricate as any language could. These chemical messages last for several minutes to several hours. (Communication +++)
G) Develop an shallow, ear-like structure to receive incoming sound allowing echolocation. (Echolocation +++)
----- I) Develop this structure on your upturned tail, in the place of a scorpion’s stinger.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I think we should stop updating the vicera untill we want to take a break from the other 2.
Acesolid
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 05:47 AM

Grapu

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (OathinBlood @ Aug 9 2007, 08:45 PM)
Personally, right now, I'd like to focus on tribal. The Crystalli specifically, since they're the 'easiest', creatively speaking. They're the most vanilla. The Xivai have to start a society with no fire - and fire is the basis for 99% of our technology. Gonna need some major creativity there. The Viscera are parasites, and have to infect their hosts and still keep their hosts alive. Again, not easy.

I agree, the crystalli are the better then the Xivai.
BodhiBloodWave
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 12:56 PM

Zebodi Ambassador

Member No.: 33

What do you wish to do? Choose two or less.
D) Start using electroshock therapy to ‘train’ the host body.

A rather nice and evil choice on how to train 'our' body

F) Develop a more social lifestyle, enhancing and highlighting your intelligence for further development.

speaks for itself

How do you want to evolve? Choose four or less.
D) Increase your ability to control the application of ecdysterone, so that you have more control over whether it makes cells grow or die. (Ecdysterone-Induced Cell Control Control +++)

This allows us to make our host stronger and possibly larger then a normal one(something that is greatly to our advantage)

F) Develop a pheromone gland system unrivalled in complexity, able to leave messages as intricate and sometimes even more intricate as any language could. These chemical messages last for several minutes to several hours. (Communication +++)

Messages is always a very useful thing

G) Develop an shallow, ear-like structure to receive incoming sound allowing echolocation. (Echolocation +++)
----- II) Develop this structure behind your eyes, in the place of a triceratop’s head-crest.

To hear our clicking et al

H) Use the iron filtered out of the blood to improve your magnetoreception. (Magnetoreception +++)

Should be rather useful for us to be able to know directions and a lot of other things Magnetoreception brings
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

AFFILIATES
Genesis's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0234 seconds · Archive