Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Genesis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New C&c 3 Trailer., Meet the GDI
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 02:46 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Trailer

Starring Lt. Sharon "Boomer" Valeri of Battlestar Galactica as Lt. Telfair, Dr. Cameron of House MD as Lt. Kirce James, Sam Fisher of Splinter Cell as General Grainger, and Lando Calrissien of Star Wars as Redmond Boyle.

The best part of the trailer is the hilarious bad acting of Billy Dee Williams (Lando)

Lando: *shaking fist feebly* "General Grainger is withholding vital intelligence from you!"

Everytime he says "witholding" while shaking his fist I can't help giggling like a little school girl.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 03:34 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Group: Gamgee
Member No.: 8

Ahhh tiberian sun the first computer game I ever played EVAR!!!!

Too bad they ruined the series with this horror.

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 27 2007, 03:42 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Tiberian Sun was the first computer game you ever played? My first game on what you could call a PC was Wolfenstein 3D, although before that I had played a variety of games on the Commodore 64. When I played Command & Conquer for the first time, only the DOS version of the first one had been released, and the manual had "Coming Soon" ads for the expansion and Red Alert. Since then I've played every C&C game made (excluding expansions and the god-awful Sole Survivor), except for Generals.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 28 2007, 11:19 AM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Group: Gamgee
Member No.: 8

Sonic 2 was my first game ever played.

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 28 2007, 12:34 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

QUOTE (Gamgee @ Mar 28 2007, 07:19 PM)
Sonic 2 was my first game ever played.

My first game on a console was something on one of the old Atari consoles, probably the 2600/2700/2800 or the 5200. Back when I was a little tike (my memories pretty much begin from when I was 2 or 3 years old) money was pretty short, so while the other kids were playing on their Mega Drives and Super Nintendos, I was playing on my brother's atari and Commodore 64. However, I remember that around '93 we got a NES, around '95/'96 we got a MegaDrive/Genesis, and then in '97 or '98 we bought a PS1.
smurfslayer
Posted: Mar 28 2007, 03:04 PM

I has a Wii!!!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Gamgee @ Mar 27 2007, 03:34 PM)
Ahhh tiberian sun the first computer game I ever played EVAR!!!!

Too bad they ruined the series with this horror.

Gamgee, I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about. C&C3 stays very true to the old C&C games in feel and gameplay.

Oh and my first PC game was Pacman, Tetris, or Prince of Persia, not sure which one I played first.

--------------------
QUOTE (OathinBlood @ Nov 14 2006, 09:20 PM)
Smurf, the short blue peacemaker of us all.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

AFFILIATES
Genesis's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0281 seconds · Archive