zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Genesis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Voters
OathinBlood
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 02:18 AM

Street Shark!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

How would you guys feel if I tried to bring in some new voters? I particular, Zebodi voters, since they seem to know what they're doing and they have some attachment to Genesis.

--------------------
user posted image
Nox
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 04:32 AM

He always seemed like such a nice kid.....

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

That'd be fine: maybe it would help pick things up around here.

--------------------
Taegril Avarial on the Elder Scrolls Forums
We Love Callie!
Bring back the assassins' RP >:(

The Moldy Olive <-- still in early development, but it's coming along
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 04:58 AM

Tanaxai Transformer

Member No.: 10

Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure. I suppose we could see how it goes, and if it doesn't really work out that well (eg, constant voter-battles between the new people and the old ones.), we can always ban them.
Calchexas
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 10:43 AM

Crystalli

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (Seb (sjvan0) @ Mar 3 2007, 08:58 AM)
Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure. I suppose we could see how it goes, and if it doesn't really work out that well (eg, constant voter-battles between the new people and the old ones.), we can always ban them.

I love it. 24.gif
"Why was I banned Mr. master of the board?"

"Because I don't like you. Now go away noob."
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 12:39 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Calchexas @ Mar 3 2007, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (Seb (sjvan0) @ Mar 3 2007, 08:58 AM)

I love it. 24.gif
"Why was I banned Mr. master of the board?"

"Because I don't like you. Now go away noob."

What I mean is, if they try take the genesis races into a direction that we don't want to go, then obviously it isn't really working out, since the hardcore voters would feel alienated and once Oath starts to take longer and longer to update, most of the new voters would probably get bored and leave, leaving Genesis with no players at all, as opposed to the small group we have now.
OathinBlood
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 02:17 PM

Street Shark!

Member No.: 1

I don't think any of the voters hard-headed enough to stick around here until now will feel 'alienated'.

--------------------
user posted image
Calchexas
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 02:59 PM

Crystalli

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (OathinBlood @ Mar 3 2007, 06:17 PM)
I don't think any of the voters hard-headed enough to stick around here until now will feel 'alienated'.

*Cough* Gamgee, Twitch, me. Most of us. We just get our way 99% of the time. I have +10 cosplaying hair of persuasion though and Gam and Twitch have a power over people so I don't really think there is any need to worry.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 06:05 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Group: Gamgee
Member No.: 8

Yes it is quite the odd effect I can have on people. One second I am the bumbling idiot and the next second bam totally in control and leaving them with one of those "WTF just happened?!" expressions.

Krol got that one all to well bwhehe

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

AFFILIATES
Genesis's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0247 seconds · Archive