Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Genesis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (16) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Talk-About-Anything Topic, Jesus, stop spamming Genesis.
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 01:33 AM

wears a spandex leotard with the flag of communist Vietnam on it

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Good luck with the tablet. Make sure to turn at least a couple of the pen sensitivity settings on if you use photoshop. I think GIMP as well has optional settings for tablets.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 12:02 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Group: Gamgee
Member No.: 8

Well my plan got scraped and now I still have not had much time to mess around with it.

I went to go get a haircut and a few other things today... well technically I was forced into it but thats not the point. Anyways I dunno when I will get to mess around with it hopefully next tuesday (so busy this weekend sad.gif ).

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 12:44 PM

Ryleh

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

OK, just stopped watching Borat, and people that obese should never be naked! However, up 'till that point, it was pretty funny.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 04:27 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Eww I hate that show. It is such an insult to so many things.

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
Forsakensoul
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 09:30 PM

The Wizard

Member No.: 23

I just got back from seeing 300. It's an amazing movie. I recommend it highly. The plotline is nothing incredible but it's the most slick and stylish movie I've ever seen. It's got some amazing action sequences, excellent use of slow-mo and other effects. The costumes and art design is some of the best I've ever seen, bar none. It's just great cinematography and special effects pretty much. Also the whole warrior culture is fascinating. If the Xivia are 1/10th as badass as the Spartans in that movie I will be satisfied.

Completely and utterly historically inaccurate? Yes.

Awesome movie? Hell yes!

--------------------
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Καλλίστη
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 12:23 AM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Xiva surpass those shitheads. We wrote the book on badassery. We are so much more badass than those spartans its insane. Those three hundred spartans would fall to a single Xivai warrior. Never ever doubt our combat mastery again. We have a proven track record of 15+ species dead... I think its fifteen all I know is many lie dead because of us.

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 09:25 AM

Ryleh

Spartans wait 'till 7, we don't.
Spartans, use tip-less spears for training, we don't.
Spartans, had a council of leaders, we have a mofo hive queen
Spartans had love, compassion, and made babies the traditional way, we don't
We self graft chunks of obsidian into our flesh, the Spartans didn't
We self graft our demi-gods onto ourselves, charge into battle killing everyone, then get devoured by our demi-gods, Spartans didn't
So, I'd definitely say, Xivia>Spartans
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 01:22 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Indeed, those spartans have nothing on us.

--------------------
user posted image
OathinBlood
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 02:45 PM

Street Shark!

Member No.: 1

Man, those Immortals were so awesome. Masks are awesome. Any intimidating warrior has to wear a mask.

--------------------
user posted image
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 03:54 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Member No.: 10

Except for when their normal face is more terrifying than any mask could possibly, ie, a Xivai face.
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 04:22 PM

Ryleh

QUOTE (OathinBlood @ Mar 10 2007, 02:45 PM)
Man, those Immortals were so awesome. Masks are awesome. Any intimidating warrior has to wear a mask.

Because, of course, blindfolds are SO INTIMIDATING.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 05:30 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

PWNT

--------------------
user posted image
Calchexas
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 05:53 PM

Crystalli

Member No.: 24

You gonna post in ww Gamgee? Or are you keeping your head down till later? Also on that note... I think we should form a ww here... games would be smaller and faster sure but most of us play it... If I get enough votes in support of it I may start game one here... But I am uncertain I can do that...
OathinBlood
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 06:55 PM

Street Shark!

Well, seeing as blindfolds and masks are not one and the same...

Anyways, masks aren't intimidating because they look scary, they're intimidating because they hide the face, and therefore identity, of the wearer.

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 07:42 PM

Ryleh

True, adn that actually was the whole concept behind the immortals, because everyone looked identical, and when one died another took his place, many enemies thought that they were indeed facing immortal beings
Forsakensoul
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 03:21 PM

The Wizard

Member No.: 23

I saw a trailer to a movie called Black Sheep the other day. It looks promising.

--------------------
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Καλλίστη
OathinBlood
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 03:40 PM

Street Shark!

That DOES look promising.

--------------------
user posted image
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 02:46 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Member No.: 10

Just saw the first episode of season 3 of House MD. Was pretty average, nothing spectacular.
Gamgee
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 10:28 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Wooo Im going to comic con... this october... oh well plenty of time to stock up on deodorant and give it out for free to the masses tongue.gif anyone else going to the manitoba comic con?

I doubt it but I am just shouting it out there.

--------------------
user posted image
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 11:14 AM

wears a spandex leotard with the flag of communist Vietnam on it

Member No.: 2

You're going to have to call in the deodorant air strikes for Comicon. Still, it looks like a lot of fun, and there are actually some female people there, and some of them wear revealing outfits. High five!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (16) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

AFFILIATES
Genesis's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0508 seconds · Archive