Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Genesis. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (16) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Talk-About-Anything Topic, Jesus, stop spamming Genesis.
Gamgee
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 04:21 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Group: Gamgee
Member No.: 8

Your new avatar sucks Oath go back to the old one.

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 04:39 PM

Ryleh

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

QUOTE (Gamgee @ Feb 18 2007, 04:21 PM)
Your new avatar sucks Oath go back to the old one.

Qouted for truth. and how the hell did I get Sardaukar right, but fremen wrong? Thats like spelling some dinosaur name right, but puppy wrong.....
OathinBlood
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 05:18 PM

Street Shark!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

STREET SHARKS! STREET SHARKS! Didn't you guys watch them as kids? The logic-less plots and man-sharks were so cool.

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 06:44 PM

Ryleh

Ummmmm........ no. Never even heard of that show.
OathinBlood
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 06:55 PM

Street Shark!

You must have had a depraved and pathetic childhood.

--------------------
user posted image
Gamgee
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 07:40 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Mansharks? What kind of stupid country do you live in?

Let me guess america?!

Man wow what a horrible concept of a show not to mention crappy animation. I guess I am glad to have a depraved childhood because man if I had to sit through cartoons like that my mind would be boggled and I would most likely be a much more idiotic person than I already am.

EDIT
Dear gods I may never even have met you people :confused:

--------------------
user posted image
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... ~ Hudson
Gamgee
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 07:58 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

You do? Oh well I never liked canada that much anyways. its only one step above the states... on another note that has no relevance to this what so ever there is a new ww wolf and it has an interesting ruleset. You might want to check it out Oath it could prove to be quite fun.

--------------------
user posted image
Twitchmonkey
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 08:08 PM

wears a spandex leotard with the flag of communist Vietnam on it

Member No.: 2

Though I'm sure no one will listen and this will get unlocked, I'll explain myself anyway. Yes, you should all stop spamming Genesis, but this is not the way to do it. All having a topic like this ever causes is it removes the need to make other threads. This is the general discussion board, we don't need this thread here. Instead of coming up with new topics, because this is here now, everyone is just going to post what's on their mind in here. It will also grow beyond the official genesis discussion topic and soon it'll have sucked the entire purpose out of this forum due to the fact that 90% of the posting will be in this one thread. I've seen it happen many times before. Spam boards/threads are a bad idea.
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 03:09 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Member No.: 10

I'm unsure as to which avatar I should use outside these forums. I've had this one for quite a while, but I'm starting to get tired of it.

The choice is out of these two:

Chozo priest

Space Pirate

OathinBlood
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 06:40 PM

Street Shark!

I'd say the Chozo Priest.

In other news, I learned how to do the Healed & Sealed magic trick. You take an empty, crushed can, un-crush it, and magically refill it with the drink. It's so crazy!

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 10:50 PM

Ryleh

Really? Tube and skill or substitution?
OathinBlood
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 12:43 AM

Street Shark!

Huh?

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 09:29 AM

Ryleh

QUOTE (OathinBlood @ Feb 27 2007, 12:43 AM)
Huh?

Do you replace the can, or carefully uncrush it (I've seen people do this, not as a magic trick, but just an amazing skill they have) then fill it with a tube located inside you sleeve, connected to a can of soda located in your armpit?

OathinBlood
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 09:00 PM

Street Shark!

Actually, I poke a hole in the can, drain about 1/3 of it, cut out a black piece of paper shaped like the hole, paste it on with some water, crush the can, then I can start the trick. I cover the hole and shake it slightly, and the carbon dioxide uncrushes the can, then I move my hand over the hole, wiping away the piece of paper at the same time, then I open it and drink out of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Forsakensoul
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 05:00 PM

The Wizard

Member No.: 23

Street sharks was one of my favorite shows as a kid. It was an awesome plot. These guys get exposed to radiation or something and become part-shark. From then on they can freakin' transform into sharks! Besides swimming in asphalt is pretty badass.

--------------------
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Καλλίστη
OathinBlood
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 05:02 PM

Street Shark!

Yes! You rule!

--------------------
user posted image
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 05:18 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

Eww god retarded tv. Sorry but when I was a kid I didn't have tv. Despite being the same age as you guys and growing up in the same time.

On a more important note I now have a tablet woot!!!! Im taking a day off school tommorow to just spend the day messing around with it and getting a feel for it.

--------------------
user posted image
Forsakensoul
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 05:34 PM

The Wizard

Member No.: 23

Tablet's are pretty cool. I'm too poor to get one and lack artistic ability anyway so I guess it doesn't matter but still. They're neat stuff, my brother has one.

--------------------
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Καλλίστη
Seb (sjvan0)
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 05:55 PM

Tanaxai Transformer

Member No.: 10

I used to like Street Sharks as a kid, and have a few kick-ass action figures, including this massive Shark-bot with a drill/claw as one hand and a circular saw+retractable chainsaw as the other.
Gamgee
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 08:21 PM

Co-Founder of the Xiva

I dont have much drawing skill either but I can only find the peace neccessary to draw at my computer and it is to akward fro paper so I got a tablet. Took me awhile to save for it though.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (16) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

AFFILIATES
Genesis's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds · Archive