Site: Trelis Weyr
Mods: Kia, Kitsuneko
Site Artists: Croven, ZirinCurrently:
What we have to offer:
- Loraketh's first clutch has brought many surprises with the appearance of three new colours. How will this affect Pern and its people?
- Huntyre Pepper's clutch is hatching! Will you be able to tame one of these strange creatures?
- The Red Star looms ominously in the sky. Be prepared to take up arms to defend Pern from its ancient menace!
- Three firelizards have risen and will soon clutch!
- Gold Risk's hide starts to glow with the passing days, who will catch her when she runs?
- Many plots and events still to unfold!
- Three new, non-canon ranks that open up more possibilities
- A brand new pet species known as Huntyres
- Several ranking positions still available!
- Firelizard and Wher clutches coming soon!
- A community of friendly and loving members.
Backward, turn backward, then time in your flight;
Make me a child again for tonight.
They said it would never come again, that the red star had been forever knocked out of its erratic course. No one could have prepared for the devastation that was brought when deadly Thread rained from the sky once again. With the long interval between 'Falls, the dragon population had dropped drastically, and the Weyrs knew they didn't have the strength to protect their world.
Desperate, the Weyrleaders of the five remaing Weyrs devised a plan. They sent a group of riders and handlers to the past, fifty Turns back, to set up a hidden Weyr in the hopes of breeding the numbers they needed. As the date of the New Fall drew nearer, Trelis Weyr was confident that they had accomplished their goal. Their numbers were more than enough to fend off the deadly Thread. Due to the success, it was decided that Trelis would be named an official Weyr, and Pern survived the unexpected Pass.
Mother, come back from the echoeless shore,
Take me again to your heart as of yore.
Now, the Red Star has once again shown its unnerving face in the night sky, heralding the start a new Pass. Yet this time, Pern is prepared with Trelis boasting good numbers as well as three golds. Then disaster struck and the Weyr found itself mourning the passing of their beloved Weyrwoman Sahelli and her Mivinth.
Following the old tradition, Weyrwomanship fell to the next gold to rise, and Trelis found itself under the command of the younger, just matured pair of Loraketh and Inali. The weyrfolk waited with held breath as a clutch was successfully laid, and though no gold egg was present, there was excitement in the air for the young gold's first clutch.
Pern was sent into shock once again as the clutch ended with unexpected results. Pern is about to enter a new era, heralded by the hatching of three new colours. It doesn't end there though. Rumors are flying faster than anyone could have imagined, and already both the Northern and Southern Continents know of Trelis' newest members. The question is, will they be accepted?
Will you stand and support a changing Pern?