Installing TeamSpeak 3
1. Go To The TeamSpeak Website.
2. Click the download button. It looks similar to this:
3. Read the terms and conditions... blah blah blah, etc. Install as usual agree to everything, and sell your soul to the devil! :D
4. Open TeamSpeak and you will be prompted with the 'First Time Setup'. Its important that you follow the instructions here or your microphone may not work, or it may be over sensitive and cause everyone to hate you and make sure there isn't alot of static and background noise. I would advise you to use 'Push-To-Talk' as it stops you from talking in the TeamSpeak when your having a different conversation with someone IRL.
5. Click Connections > Connect
6. Put in the server information found at the top of the page. We don't have a password on our server at this time.
7. Click Connect once all the server information is there.
8. Click Bookmarks > Add To Bookmarks.
Now you can click Bookmarks and easily connect to the server every time without having to put all that information in.
Connecting To Our TeamSpeak 3 Server. Done!
PM Myself Or Another Member Of Staff If You Have Any Problems
Connecting To Our Server
1. Click Connections > Connect
2. Put in the server information found at the top of the page. We don't have a password on our server at this time.
3. Click Connect once all the server information is there.
~~Guide Thanks to Wader.