Title: I don't know.....
gunfire118 - November 24, 2009 02:15 AM (GMT)
Over the past week, I have been thinking about Elite Hunters. I'm not really happy about some things going on around the clan and around Runescape. So, while I am gone from the clan from this Wednesday till this following Sunday, I will make my decision, to not only quit Elite Hunters, but to Quit Runescape as well. When the time comes, I will make my decision, and it will be final. So, when I come back, that decision will be made, and I will choose which decision I will make. I am not feeling any remorse thus far about my current decision, and hopefully or not, that will change. I apologize for any inconvience I may have brought. Sorry, if I do end up quitting, but it's about time I move on in my life if I choose that decision.
Torbere - November 24, 2009 02:23 AM (GMT)
actions speak more than words...
gunfire118 - November 24, 2009 02:24 AM (GMT)
indeed, I will come to a conclusion by this following Sunday, rest assured.
mikeybechara - November 24, 2009 03:05 AM (GMT)
A philosophocal young noob once said in this circumstance: "can i have your account?!?!?"
but that young noob has long passed. In place of him a wise man shall now say:
"farewell gun! Sad to see ya go. Good luck in whatever it is u plan to do!"
gunfire118 - November 24, 2009 03:08 AM (GMT)
Thank you for the concern, but I yet still have to make my decision, and that won't come till This Following Sunday.
mikeybechara - November 24, 2009 03:09 AM (GMT)
I made that so if i miss ure decision u can refer to that as my farewell, if u plan to stay ill delete it :D
gunfire118 - November 24, 2009 03:23 AM (GMT)
Right now, the more I think about it, the more I want to quit RS for good. I'm like 75% shifted to leaving forever and 25% not. Like I said, I'll make up my decision on Sunday when I'm back for which could be my last day here.
gunfire118 - November 25, 2009 04:28 AM (GMT)
In less than 12 hours, I will be leaving for my planned absence, and while I am gone, I will be thinking about the decision I need to make. Whatever my decision is will be final, and my Runescape life will die out as well as being with Elite Hunters, depending on my decision. I will post my decision on this topic, and that may be the last time you see anything I may post.
gunfire118 - November 29, 2009 08:03 PM (GMT)
I am back, and right now I have made a compromise between my two decisions. The compromise is that I stay, but only until the end of the year. At the end of the year, I am gone for good. It just gives me a bit more time than just leaving now then just leaving l8er.
mikeybechara - November 29, 2009 10:55 PM (GMT)
glad to hear it gun. Welcome back.
gunfire118 - November 30, 2009 09:18 PM (GMT)
Well, I didn't really leave, and I'm leaving at the end of the year :/
mikeybechara - December 1, 2009 11:40 PM (GMT)
no, im saying welcome back from your week "vacation" :P
guardgod - December 2, 2009 12:08 AM (GMT)
welcoem back gun :D (from vacation)
gunfire118 - December 2, 2009 12:09 AM (GMT)
oh, should of said that b4 :P
hennet303 - December 2, 2009 12:29 PM (GMT)
hmm im a day late but i want in on the fun so WB ya Narbie!
gunfire118 - December 3, 2009 12:58 AM (GMT)
I'm no Narbie, plus, whoever still plays this game after a long time ought to quit sometime :/
guardgod - December 3, 2009 02:31 AM (GMT)
*cough* Kel *cough* :ph43r:
hennet303 - December 5, 2009 01:58 AM (GMT)
*cough* Mville *cough* :ph43r: :lol: :ph43r: