zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Arrakeen. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

**Breaking News**

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Save the DUNE Fan Film - Petition
Irulan Corrino
  Posted: Aug 30 2007, 11:28 PM

Hand of God

Group: Banned
Member No.: 38

My apologies in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong section of the forum - or if this solicitation is in any way unwelcome or unwanted. If one of the Administrators or Moderators could keep this topic pinned for a while, so we can gather signatures, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please show your support for fellow Dune fans - sign the petition by clicking the image below:

(Posted Image)

Thanks in advance! :)
^
mediteatro
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 12:16 AM

Sandtrout

Group: members
Member No.: 629

The entire cast and crew of the DUNE FAN FILM TRILOGY wants to thank you, Irulan Corrino, and to all the rest fans who support us, for your initiative. It has been a pleasing surprise. We hope anxious that there comes the day in which you can to see our work.

We are very delighted. Thank you very much. :thanx: :pout:
^
marcusso
  Posted: Aug 31 2007, 12:42 AM

Pre-spice Mass

Member No.: 649

Thanks for your support Irulan!!

It has been amazing from you such an initiative and all the members of Mediteatro appreciate it and your implication with our project.

We also thank in advance all the Fans who sign the Petition. We are part of the same community and the thing we want most right now is to share with you the trilogy based in our favourite book.
Without you this project is nothing.

Thank you guys!!! :love:

Yours,
Paul Atreides
^
Tleilax Master B
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 01:36 AM

The Mahai

Member No.: 311

You have my complete support!!

("Props" to you Irulan!)
^
Omphalos
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 02:09 AM

Shai-Hulud

Member No.: 379

That was easy. What else can I do?
^
Irulan Corrino
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 02:17 AM

Hand of God

Member No.: 38

It was the least I could do, truly - the rest is up to us, the Fans. We need to make sure that our voice is heard. I think this is an important issue, because it sets precedence for the future of Dune-related fan projects of any kind. I am not familiar with many Dune-oriented sites, but I do know there must be others out there. If anyone could get in touch with them, so we could get our 1000 signatures, I would be very grateful.

I was thinking of contacting The Lansraad (Yahoo group), but I don't know anyone there, and am not sure how to go about it. Also, I think maybe to wait before posting anything on the dunenovels site (not sure what you all feel about this), until we have gathered a bit more support. :)

Keep faith, Mediteatro - we are with you. :D
^
Omphalos
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 02:30 AM

Shai-Hulud

^
Duque Leto
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 08:51 AM

Pre-spice Mass

Member No.: 631

I do not have words be grateful for it to you, irulan. Thanks to Omphalos, thanks to all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We do not know very well like we must operate, in fact, your help orientates us.

You can to consider the fan film than your fan film, also HERE, with you, this fan film is reborning ^^

Thank You!
^
Freakzilla
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 12:44 PM

Betty
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Duque Leto @ Aug 31 2007, 04:51 AM)
...this fan film is reborning

That's awesome news!
^
Tleilax Master B
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 02:34 PM

The Mahai

Already up to 51 signatures!!! Everyone please take the time to go and sign this!!
^
Hypatia
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 04:52 PM

Crazy Cat Lady

Member No.: 52

I signed. I'll see if the CivFanatics rules will allow links to petition sites; if so, I'll add it to my sig over there. It's a huge forum, and I know there are Dune fans...
^
Vries
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 05:38 PM

Pre-spice Mass

Member No.: 654

This is such a pleasant surprise! These things really thrill and raise the spirit. Thank you Irulan Corrino for the interest, I’m sorry to have a poor english vocabulary and not be able to express all my gratitude to you as I would like! Certainly, very nice the logo of “save the dune fan film”. :Laugh:

Hey pals, what will we do? Should we give the final push to the fan film or not? ;)
^
Tleilax Master B
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 08:32 PM

The Mahai

Up to 83 sigs!!! Keep signing everybody!
^
TPOG
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 08:39 PM

Sandtrout

Member No.: 624

Signed
^
Planetologist Umma Kynes
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 10:40 PM

Judge of the Change
Group Icon

Member No.: 409

Signed. Thanks for starting this Irulan.

89 sigs!
^
Freakzilla
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 02:06 AM

Betty
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Planetologist Umma Kynes @ Aug 31 2007, 06:40 PM)
Signed. Thanks for starting this Irulan.

89 sigs!

That's more than the "release the outline" petition in the official forum, isn't it?

Incredible.

Even I, who doesn't believe in online petitions, signed this one.

This is a travesty.
^
SandChigger
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 07:00 AM

Unregistered

I remember when Omphalos posted over there about the overwhelming disparity between the number of people who had viewed the thread (even allowing for repeat views by those who had already signed) and the number of actual signees.

I share your pessimism about online petitions, Freak. Both probably have equal chance of effecting any change. (Sorry to say, but that's what I really think.) This difference is interesting, though.
^
Omphalos
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 07:06 AM

Shai-Hulud

I agree, but I cannot think of a better symbolic application of my signature. And if gets any movement, all the better.
^
Cairon
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 10:12 AM

Sandtrout

Member No.: 257

I signed it, and I'll make the link known to other dune fans.
^
Duque Leto
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 03:14 PM

Pre-spice Mass

Member No.: 631

Thank you Cairon!!!!!!!
128 Signatures!! wowowowowowowowowwow
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0988 seconds · Archive