Title: The Lion King: Favorite Character
Description: (and maybe some general LK discussion)
GuaranaHolic - April 7, 2007 03:26 AM (GMT)
Considering the thread pertaining to the movie is now well underway, I thought it might be interesting to find out all your favourite characters from TLK. :^,^:
This poll is open to anyone – not just participants in the LK thread. I also encourage you to elaborate on why you like the character of your choice… however, I’m going to be extremely hypocritical and not say very much on my own favourite, for it's muy late over here. I’ll just leave it at saying that I think he’s the most “human” of the cast, yet also… inhuman (duh). Even I’m honestly not sure why I think that… but I’ll figure it out eventually.
As for the identity of said favourite… well, go to my Character Profile. There’s a clue in my Digivolution line :-_l:
Cleo Rania - April 7, 2007 03:41 AM (GMT)
1. Rafiki - Okay... if you haven't noticed.... I like wise elder sages.
2. Shenzi - Whoopi Goldberg, being a smart and wise cracking hyena and that lovely tuft of fur on her head make her impossible not to love (for me). I'm also very fond of my 10-year old (at least!) action figure of her!
3. Scar - He's charming and mentally insane. We can all relate to him!
4. Sarabi - Spending no time in the limelight and she still comes across as an uber-caring mother. SO COOL!
Short, simple, and maybe a bit n00bush?
Fangren - April 7, 2007 03:50 AM (GMT)
Rafiki...he's such a weird, insane guy, yet at the same time, a complete badass.
Timon...just love the character. He's a wheel-and-deal type that knows what he's doing in the world...or so he thinks.
Pumbaa...a kind soul, despite a rather...difficult past. Quite the cheery outlook on life.
Kamon - April 7, 2007 04:49 AM (GMT)
1. Pumbaa - Pretty much cause he's carefree and funloving, but at the same time seems really smart and wise.
2. Rafiki - The old wise one. I always admire those people. Even if it is a baboon
3. Timon - For most of the same reasons as Pumbaa, except he's more of a goffy fun-lover, rather than a smart fun-lover.
Jack - April 7, 2007 08:54 AM (GMT)
My favorate is Scar, because I think he's cool. Scar could've beat the crap out of Simba!
Tomonari - April 8, 2007 12:12 AM (GMT)
Oh man! It was hard for me to pick! but here's my top two, starting with the lowest:
2. Pumbaa- Awesome, caring guy, and with Timon, he's gonna give me laughs!
For numba one, it's.........
1. Timon- I like how he somewhat acts like some guy from the city, and I liked the part in the movie where he had to dress up in a hula skirt! Man, that never gets old!
Jack - April 8, 2007 09:02 AM (GMT)
Oh that damn Miercat cracks me up.
Channing - April 8, 2007 07:31 PM (GMT)
Mufasas all the way, well Timon is in my heart too. I like Mufasa's character(and that he is Darth Vader). My dog's name is Mufasa, and it is by far the most fun word to say. If you have seen the scene with the Hyenas saying it to each other, that's how my family is with a little black dog jumping and biting us whenever we say it.
As a meerkat, I have to have a place in my heart for them. And I do have to wonder, maybe I need to eat some bugs to get in character?
Cool little note - Hyenas can crush with 1000 lbs. of force.
Osaka - April 10, 2007 05:52 AM (GMT)
Am I the only one who voted for Nala? :l_l:
^^U I voted for Mufasa as well!
Ronaire - April 11, 2007 10:35 AM (GMT)
I wanted to vote for Mufasy, but I chose Simba instead. He is PRICELESS in Kingdom Hearts.
Tomonari - April 11, 2007 11:47 PM (GMT)
Ronaire - April 11, 2007 11:57 PM (GMT)
Osaka - April 12, 2007 12:08 AM (GMT)
You could have voted for more than one character.
I love KH! But I've never played it!
Ronaire - April 12, 2007 12:09 AM (GMT)
Azumanga Daioh messed up my brain. I didn't. xDD
P.S. You loves it too? Well, if you had and instant IMer, Osaka-Sama, I'd love to add you!
Tomonari - April 12, 2007 12:18 AM (GMT)
this KH talk is about to start a while new topic! *rushes off to do that*