.:: [ ~ THE ANNWHEILER SIGNATURE COMPANY ~ ] :: .
Welcome to the ASC. Here at the ASC, we offer the visitor the chance to get a quality signature, and possibly, an Avatar, that accentuates their personality. Here at the ASC, we do not focus on Displaying a Digimon Team, but rather, a Digimon Partnership. See a full list of Request Rules below:
-~- Rules -~-
1) One: Unless you specify your size in your order, all orders WILL be 600x200 Pixels (the size of my signature below). If you'd like something smaller, SAY SO!
2) I DO NOT do Sigs of entire Digimon Teams. I'll happily do a Tamers and his Rookie (or, Digivolved Level of Your Choice)...I will only do a max of FOUR digimon, and only if they are from COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EVOLUTIONARY LINES! If you ask me to do an entire line, your entire order will be ignored. Do Note: I will do up to TWO Digimon, each with one Evolutionary form of your choice, if you exclude your Tamer.
3) Please fill out ALL fields in the Request Sheet. Any sheets with missing or blank portions of the sheet will be ignored in their entirety, and I WILL NOT remind you to fill them in, I'll simply skip you.
4) NO MORE than two orders can be posted at once. If a third guy posts a reuest, while two are being processed, you will be ignored, and your turn will be skipped...got it? Orders are complete ONLY when I post: [Username]: SATISFIED!!! Until then, they are considered IN PROGRESS!
5) If you would like me to change something, please tell me. I save all of ym works in easy to edit formats, so it is possible for me to totally redo a signature if you dislike it. If I am asked to redo an image, IT WILL COME BEFORE ALL OTHERS! This is the only exception to the "Two at a Time" rule.
6) For Avatars: If you'd like an Avatar, you may supply a picture, and tell what it needs to say, OR, you may give me a picture of your tamer, or ONE digimon, and tell me what you'd like it to say. All Avatars will be 160x160 unless you ask for something else. NOTE: ASKING FOR AN AVATAR COUNTS AS AN ORDER! Remember rule 4!
7) I cannot do Motion in your Images. Sorry!
8) You can request up to Four Images (Two Avatars, Two Signatures) per order. If you include a Combo Package, you may have the Combo plus ONE other (Non-Combo) image.
9) Background Fields must be filled out. Any background with the words "N/A" will receive NO background at all. Backgrounds cannot include:
-- "___" Color to "__" Color
-- "___" Color Flames that Fade to "___" Color Flames
-- Two backgrounds that Have Nothing to Do with each other (Fire/Ice). See The "Lucas Hints" Section for more info on how to select a proper background.
I will love you more if you can supply a link to a background image you desire, but it is not required if you have a good background description/choice. If you choice/description is bad, I will tell you so, and ask you to fix it.
10) ANY form of beelzemon (or blast mode) must have a supplied picture. The picture MUST be different than the original Beelzemon that is simply standing straight up. I will not accept orders using that form of Beelzemon.
11) Images in which the digimon is smaller than 300 pixels will not be accepted unless the feature digimon is a rookie. If you think it is too close to 300 pixels, and can't eyeball the size, then find a bigger image. Blowing images up makes them look crappy to me, and I do not want to work with them.
12) My Thread, My Rules. What I say goes. As long as I do not break Digital Dreams Rules, of course. The lovely modmin can overrule me. But Cleo wouldn't do that, would you Cleo?
13) I Reserve the Right to Add, Edit, or Remove any of my rules as I see fit.
To See Samples of my Work, view this Page: Sample Thread
If you decided you would like a Signature, fill out and repost this form. (ERASE ALL WORDS IN PARENTHESES). For all Fields that do not need an answer for YOUR IMAGE still fill them in, with a "N/A":
Username: (Username, duh)
Image Type: (Avatar or Signature, or Avatar & Signature)
Avatar Size: (Default is 160x160, or you may specify otherwise)
Signature Size: (Default is 600x200, or you may specify otherwise)
Primary Scheme: (Choose a Color or Theme that will be the Main Theme of the image..like "Purple" or "Machine" or something.)
Image Style: (Choose from the Following that best describes your image, insert the number(s) ONLY please):
--- Tamer and One Digimon (or Two, Three, or Four Digimon), Plus Text [Signature A01]
--- Tamer and One Digimon Plus Matrix or Ultimate (Mega) Form, Plus Text [Signature A02]
--- Two Digimon, Each with One Evolution Form, Plus Text [Signatue B01]
--- One Digimon and One Evolutionary Form, Plus Text [Signature B02]
--- Non-Dgimon Image(s) Plus Text [Signature C01]
--- Past Tamer and Rookie Level and Present/Future Tamer Plus One Evolutionary Level, Plus Text [Signature D01]
--- Tamer and Spirit Form (Human, Beast, or Hybrid), Plus Text [Signature E01]
--- Human Spirit Form and Beast Spirit Form Slide Evolution, Plus Text [Signature E02]
--- Two Spirit Forms and Hybrid Spirit Form, Plus Text [Signature E03]
--- Two Digimon and Jogress Form, Plus Text [Signature F01]
--- Digimon/Non-Digimon Image With Text [Avatar A01]
--- Tamer Plus Text [Avatar B01]
--- One Digimon Plus Text [Avatar B02]
--- [Choose One Signature Plus one Avatar from Above] [Combo A01]
--- [Choose Two-Four Avatars Above] [Combo A02]
--- [Signature A01 for All the Evolutionary Forms of ONE Digimon] [Combo A03]
--- [Signature A02 for all the Evolutionary Forms of TWO Digimon] [Combo A04]
--- [Signature A02 for all of your Digimon] [Combo A05]
--- [Signature E01 for all of your Spirit Forms] [Combo B01]
--- [Signature F01 for all of your Jogress Forms] [Combo C01]
NOTE: Combo A03 and A04 will give you a different image for each stage. So you will have six or seven different images, that you can change as you gain DP. Each will have the same background, font, etc, but will showcase different digimon.)
NOTE: Signature B02, D01, E01, E02, E03, and F01, and Combos B01 and C01 are all ideas by Zander Steele, so he gets his props. They are also new signatures exclusive to the ASC Mark II. You won't find them at the other Shop.
Images Desired: (Please provide as many images as possible. Do not use broken links, please. If a link is broken, I reserve the right to use my own images as I see fit, to replace that one. Please name each image, so that, If it is broken, I can use an image of the same Digimon. If the tamer image is broken, I will post and ask for a new image)
Background Desired: (Provide Image if Any is Desired Specifically)
Text Desired: (Please Type Text, and Desired Location on the Banner, here. I cannot promise that your text will fit there, but I will try.)
Text Style: (If any, state if you want text to be of a certain Type of Font, like "Grundge" or "Script" etc, etc..Do not name specific fonts, as I may not have them.)
[Please Repeat the Above (From Image Desired to Text Style) for EACH Image, if your are doing Multiple Images. If you are doing a Combo, and your background, type style, etc, does NOT change, simply place all the images all at once, and Indicate with [Bracket] or (Parentheses) which image goes with what, such as saying:
Agumon (First Image)
Greymon (Second Image)
MetalGreymon (Third Image)
You Get It? Okay..happy ordering!!!]
This section will give you a few hints of picking things that will make your banner or image look especially nice. I will add to this section when requested, or when I find a consistent lacking in customer orders in a specific area.
.:: To be frank, the background is one of the most important parts of the banner. You HAVE to select it right. The background will choose how well all your other images will look, respond to blending changes, and will sum up the total feel of your image. Without a background, images don't look good AT ALL.
Selecting a background is generally easy, but most people make easy mistakes. Here are a list things NOT TO DO when picking a background:
-- I have Agumon and Snow Agumon! I'll tell them to go from flames to ice!
This idea fails utterly. Why? Simple. In the main, backgrounds that shift from one emotion to the next clash, and look horrible, unless I take hours finding the right representative image of both elements, and mesh them together, which takes too long, and displeases me. Even though you may have a fire and an ice digimon, try and come up with one feel. You can say passion, or pride, or courage. Then find a single image that shows that.
-- Fine, no elements. Just go from red to white!
Again, this is hard on me. I can just paint a panel with half red and half white, except that it would look like a four year old made your banner. Solid colors are worse than element images, since you can't mesh them, unless you want a solid pink banner, which is just as bad.
-- Then I'll just go with this really cool image of Tai and the word "Digimon!"
Taking wallpapers meant for computers is not as bad, since you are thinking, but its still pretty bad. Occasionally, the image will work if positioned and properly edited, but thats a rare thing. Often, the image will simply draw attention away from the banner, and into the background, which, in the end, is bad and tacky.
-- Then what!?
Like I said, backgrounds are important, but very simple. Go on google, and find abstract images like this
. They actually have nothing to do with your image, but the play fof light, and lines all over them will produce VERY nice effects when blended into a background. So pick a color you want, or a specific idea, and type it into google, followed by "Abstract Background" or "Abstract Wallpaper" or any combination of the two. The actual word themselves will also give you a plethora of images of all colors to pick from. These actually work most often, and create the best banner.
So there ya go! Enjoy!::.