Thought that I give everyone a bit of an advance notice what might transpire close to the end of next month. To make it very short, my mother and I are waiting to hear from the new management that own our apartment complex if rather or not they will give us new carpeting after being here for five years. We needed to wait until our kitty front claws were removed before calling them in case if they ask that question when I presented to them several other reasons if they could grant us that.
At the moment we are waiting to hear from a third-party and currently not at all happy on how they're treating us. Should they decided not to give us new carpet we shall be moving by the end of the next month. I found few possible location to stay closer to my work and for personal safety issues.
If that comes to that point I will be gone for at least a few days and need someone to cover for me until we settle into the new apartment.
Few hours after this post had been submitted there was further discussion with my mom. Neither of us want to move and will wait two months. We have agreed on this one apartment, which is not too far from us. Though we need to save up to pay for first months rent and pet deposit. So knock on wood, here's hoping they will say yes to replacing the carpet.