Please read and follow the forums rules, don't be a jerk and break them for no reason.
1. Do not flame/bash the members of the forum. Doing so will result in a warn, and if you continue you'll be banned.
2. Spamming--spamming is OK in the SPAM board, just don't do it anywhere else.
3. Do not make multiple accounts! If you forget your password, then use the password recovery form. It's there for a reason.
4. Swearing is allowed, but DO NOT overdo it, and please don't cuss other members. That goes back to Rule 1, and you'll be warned/banned if you do.
5. Advertising--there's an advertising board for a reason. Use it. You may advertise in your signature, but nowhere else on the forum.
6. What the admin/mods say, goes. Don't whine about the strictness of the staff or if they warn you, because if they do you're obviously going against the rules.
7. Member titles--everyone can have a member title if they like. If they want a member title/title change then post in the topic "Member Titles" in announcements. Do not PM the admin. If you want the colour of your name changing, just PM the admin/ask in member titles topic for that. There is no restriction.
8. If a member receives 3 moderator warnings on your account, then for 7 days, that member will require moderator preview of all their posts before they go through.
If, in these 7 days, said member still cannot control their behaviour, or they are increased to warning level 5 at ANY point, then this will become a permanent requirement of ALL posts made by that member.
1. Double posting - allowed in all boards, but don't double post just to spam (unless, of course, it's in the SPAM board). E.g, it's fine to double post to bump a topic.
2. Posting porn and/or stolen works from other people will result in the topic being deleted and the member warned. If the member continues to do this then they'll be banned.
3. Please please PLEASE do not stretch the page. It's annoying for people. If it happens, then your post will be edited. If you're image DOES stretch the page, LINK it.
4. No chatspeak. I mean, no using full chatspeak. Words like "omg" and plz" are fine, but if you use complete chatspeak it's hard to understand what you're saying. Using it will result in verbal warning.
1. Do NOT flame people via PM or Email.
2. Do NOT advertise.
3. IF you receive a threatening/flaming PM from one of the members then report it to an admin/mod and we will handle it.
Skin Clockwork by Nephos of the IFSZ